What Is Good: Shriya’s extraordinary performance, Direction, Social elements which are highlighted, Well written dialogues, Cinematography.
What Is Bad: Not so engaging screenplay, Low entertainment.
Boring Scenes: Major portion in first half.
Watch It Or Not ?: It's an out and out MESSAGE oriented, good film.
Pavitra Review : Story
Pavitra [Shriya] enters into profession of prostitution at very early age due to her financial problems. Munna [Kaushik Babu[, son of MLA Sridhar [Sai Kumar] and he falls in love with her. Siva [Shivaji] is a fashion photographer, who land in jail because of Pavitra and keeps trying to kill her. Did Pavitra accepts Munna's Love? Did Sai Kumar agrees to their marriage? Does Pavitra leave prostitution? Did Siva took revenge on Pavitra or not? Has to be seen on Silver Screen.
Pavitra Review : Star Performances
Shriya is very potential actress and she proved it yet again in Pavitra movie. No doubt she will bag award's for her performance in this film. Sai Kumar looked apt in character of a politician. He gave his trademark dialogues and brought soul in to the role. Shivaji performance was neat. Roja did cent percent justice to her role as deaf and dumb house wife of politician. Yandamoori Veerendarnath, Ravi Babu, AVS made their presence felt in the movie.
Pavitra Review : Direction, Music & Technical Aspects
Janardhan Maharshi has did a fantastic job in terms of direction, very thought provoking dialogues and even story of the movie. But he lacked to give a crispy screenplay to this film. M.M Sri Lekha music was neat but not great and her BGS sounded OK OK. V.N.Suresh Kumar cinematography is excellent, every frame looked rich and especially black & white variation he showed in few scenes added weight to movie. Ramesh editing and production values looked alright.
Pavitra Review : Analysis
First thing about this film is its a complete message oriented film which throws flash light on present days problems in society especially on woman. Director should be appreciated for his sincere effort in bringing out most crucial point of having a women protection ministry, which is very necessary today.
Director has shown the unseen real character of a prostitute in this flick and it was presented in a very convincing pattern. Dont expect any entertainment, big sets, fights and commercial elements in this film but its a good film with a message. This film looks like it’s made with an intension of bagging awards and it will for sure in many category’s.Bottom-Line: It's an out and out MESSAGE oriented, good film.
Review board: Cheruku Raja, Saraswathi Nikhil, Shashikant. Write to: firstname.lastname@example.org; Call: +91-40-4260-1008
More Articles on Pavitra || Pavitra Wallpapers || Pavitra Videos
MEGA STAR Insulted Media so Bad - Apologizes Later Chiranjeevi is ready to make a powerful comeback with 'Khaidi No 150'. The shooting of the movie is progressing at a brisk pace and so far the team completed 50% of the shoot. Chirajneevi recently celebrated his 61st birthday on a grand manner. There has been a huge problem at that time.
- Kangana’s project with Shah Rukh is at premature stage
- Aamir’s “Dangal” releases December 23rd
- INSIDE STORY: Ram Charan Shocked and worried with Media Reaction
- Kamal calls himself silly
- Hindi film-maker in Chennai
- VIDEO ALERT :: Kangana Ranaut’s OOPS moment at the Lakme Fashion Week 2016
- 'Janatha Garage' promoted with Kajal Aggarwal and Samantha - Where is Junior NTR and Nithya Menen ?
- INSIDE STORY: Koratala Sentimental Touch for Janatha Garage
- INSIDE STORY: Repairs done to Janatha Garage
- INSIDE STORY: Mahesh Babu disappoints Fans big time
- Tollywood Movies Latest Updates - 24/08/2016
- So this is 'THE MOST SPECIAL FACTOR' in 'Janatha Garage'
- Producer Slams RUMOURS - Mega Power Star will arrive as said !
- "To shoot SEX scene, we did it for one night.." - Actor reveals
- INSIDE STORY: Raviteja's New Avatar to save his career