As per latest report from sources it was stated that The Honda Africa Twin has finally arrived in India! The much-awaited adventure tourer comes to India with a price tag of Rs 12.90 lakh (ex-showroom Delhi) and will take the CKD route with assembly in India.
If you are interested in buying one, you will need to hurry up and get to the closest Honda Wing World outlet as the booking have opened, but only for the first 50 customers and out of the lucky 50 owners of the first wave, a few will be selected to attend the outdoor, “True Adventure” Honda Africa Twin India event as well.
It was stated that Honda CRF1000L is an adventure tourer that is powered
by a liquid-cooled 998 cc, parallel-twin engine. The engine delivers 87 bhp and
92 Nm and is mounted on a lightweight chassis that has been designed to bear
the brunt of off-road use.
delivers a class-leading ground clearance of 250 mm. These are thanks to the
fully adjustable front forks with a 230 mm stroke. The same also comes with a
range of rebound and compression settings and those interested will need to
head to the nearest Honda Wing World outlets that are located across 22 cities
American car maker GM winds up its domestic sales New Delhi sources have stated that senior officials of General Motors, from Detroit and regional office in Singapore are here in India to finalize the India action plan. These officials reached on Tuesday and since then they have been deliberating on the situation and options for the company. The American car maker is likely to announce the next course of action for GM in India.
- TVS Motor Company's growth for 2017-18 is up by 10.6%
- Escenda Engineering gets 100% subsidiary of Tata Technologies Europe under the new ownership
- Around 80% Indians buys fake helmets as they go for cheaper ones
- Skoda Kodiaq equipped with AEB system that detects pedestrians
- AIIMS diesel ambulances will be fitted with GPS: Bench
- Can you identify these cars with their logos?
- Luxury cars will get dearer by Rs 1.25-5 lakh
- Second shift operations at Suzuki's Gujarat plant to provide extra units to Maruti Suzuki India
- Honda Company targeting some Huge exports
- Will this Union Budget 2018 beneficiary for luxury car makers?
- Maruti is confident in adding more volumes in next 12 to 18 months
- Auto scrapping plants save India forex?
- Saurbh Vatsa, a General Motors veteran joined the Indian unit of Peugeot as head of marketing
- GST not imposed for second hand car by an individual
- 250 smart poles to be installed in Hubballi-Dharwad for charging Electric Vehicles