New Delhi sources have stated that India's largest car maker, Maruti Suzuki has catapulted the new generation of Maruti Suzuki Dzire and for the first time the car will be sold without the Swift badge. The petrol variants of the cars are priced at 5.45-8.41 lakh (Ex-showroom Delhi) and the diesel variants range from Rs 6.45-9.41 lakh (Ex-showroom Delhi).
Sources have stated that Maruti Suzuki has introduced 4 variants each on both petrol and diesel versions with both getting the option of AMT gearbox. This is the company's second launch of calendar year 2017 after Maruti Suzuki Ignis.
Maruti Suzuki Dzire gets looks very different from
the outgoing Maruti Suzuki Swift Dzire. When compared the Dzire now sits 40 mm
lower in height at 1515mm. The wheelbase of the sub-compact sedan has gone up
20 mm to 2450 mm and the width of the car now measures 1735 mm which is 40 mm
wider. Maruti Suzuki claims that the increased width has resulted in increased
rear shoulder room by 30 mm and front shoulder room by 20 mm.
Extra wheelbase has transformed to a larger boot space at 376 litres than the existing 310 litres. Maruti Suzuki also claims that use of ultra-high tensile and high-tensile steel has helped the company reduce the weight of the new Dzire. The weight of the base petrol variant has gone down by 85 kg and the base diesel version now weighs 95 kg less. More features on the higher variants will increase the weight of the overall car.
GST not imposed for second hand car by an individual According to sources the Revenue Department had clarified that sale of old jewelry as well as old vehicles by individuals will not attract any GST as the sale is not for furthering any business. Meanwhile when clarifying on Revenue Secretary Hasmukh Adhia's comments yesterday stating that it was informed at GST Master Class that "purchase of old gold jewelery by a jeweler from a consumer will be subject to GST at the rate of 3% under reverse charge mechanism in terms of the provisions contained
- 250 smart poles to be installed in Hubballi-Dharwad for charging Electric Vehicles
- TCS hiring by PSA aims at designing products for Hyundai and Maruti
- Italian super sports luxury carmaker said 2017 was a challenging year with impact of GST
- Planning to buy Diesel cars? But read this before getting it as they are too expensive than Petrol cars
- Skoda closes financial year 2017 by 30% growth
- EV thrust renewable energy with improved technology helps India bring down its fuel import bill
- A New Milestone for Maruti Suzuki in 2018!
- Electric Vehicle industry soon to be established in AP
- Auto industry managed to gather pace this fiscal
- So, this is the new competition for Honda?
- By 2030 Piyush Goyal holding power aims to become 100% e-vehicle nation
- Maruti Suzuki's Dzire is the most wanted car - Sales percentage has increased
- Germany's Audi abandoned plans to sell its Italian motorcycle brand Ducati
- Domestic sales of Passenger Vehicles grew up April to November 2017
- Do you know the state which tops the rank among the sales for Electric Vehicles?