Judge BV Nagarathna is just getting famous among industries like Mahindra & Mahindra, Lohia Auto, Electrotherm and Kinetic Green as he directed Electric vehicles for a clean and safe environment. Ayush Lohia who is the CEO of LOHIA AUTO INDUSTRIES said,
"We really hail this decision. We can create more electric two-wheelers and this is a promising future. This also supports Government's aims to make India a 100% Electric vehicle nation by 2030. These electric vehicles not only save money but also keeps our environment safe and clean.
This is surely a change in the game." Karnataka High Court also said those with 100CC bikes can take a pillion rider. However, those who have vehicles less than 100cc cannot take a pillion rider. The electric vehicles are sure to have a rise in the market.
Will Auto scrapping plants save India forex? Panaji sources have reported that Union Steel Minister Chaudhary Birender Singh said that setting up auto-shredding plants will not only help India save foreign exchange but also preserve its natural resources like iron ore for posterity. He said "It will reduce the dependence on present annual import of scrap of 5-6 million tonnes of shredded scrap in the country. Consequently, foreign exchange outgo will also be reduced.
- Saurbh Vatsa, a General Motors veteran joined the Indian unit of Peugeot as head of marketing
- GST not imposed for second hand car by an individual
- 250 smart poles to be installed in Hubballi-Dharwad for charging Electric Vehicles
- TCS hiring by PSA aims at designing products for Hyundai and Maruti
- Italian super sports luxury carmaker said 2017 was a challenging year with impact of GST
- Planning to buy Diesel cars? But read this before getting it as they are too expensive than Petrol cars
- Skoda closes financial year 2017 by 30% growth
- EV thrust renewable energy with improved technology helps India bring down its fuel import bill
- A New Milestone for Maruti Suzuki in 2018!
- Electric Vehicle industry soon to be established in AP
- Auto industry managed to gather pace this fiscal
- So, this is the new competition for Honda?
- By 2030 Piyush Goyal holding power aims to become 100% e-vehicle nation
- Maruti Suzuki's Dzire is the most wanted car - Sales percentage has increased
- Germany's Audi abandoned plans to sell its Italian motorcycle brand Ducati