Germany’s Audi Chief executive Rupert Stadler said, in a sign of confidence that the car maker expects to be able to carry the costs of its transformation. Further Audi, which owns Ducati and Italian super car maker Lamborghini, last month reported higher operating profit and revenue for the first nine months, helped by growing auto demand in the higher-margin western European and U.S. markets.
Meanwhile chief executive Rupert Stadler told reporters that steps to reduce costs by 10 billion euros ($11.8 billion) cut red tape and deepen ties with fellow Volkswagen owned brand Porsche are "gradually increasing our financial and organizational leeway for the strategic realignment".
Further Stadler said there is therefore no economic
need to sell Ducati. Volkswagen asked banks to evaluate options for Ducati and
transmissions maker Renk earlier this year as seeks to become more nimble in
its shift towards electric and self-driving cars following its diesel emissions
Tata Nexon AMT Car available for Rs. 7.50 Lakhs According to latest report Tata has launched the mid-spec, AMT equipped Nexon XMA at Rs 7.50 lakh and Rs 8.53 lakh depending on whether you want the petrol engine or the diesel motor under the hood. The Indian brand introduced the Nexon AMT in May (only available in the top-spec XZA+ trim), priced from Rs 9.41 lakh for the petrol and Rs 10.39 lakh for the diesel.
- A Temporary shut down for Honda Scooters
- RR 310 Apache Bike now ready for sales
- Suzuki Burgman Street scooters ready for launch
- Refreshed Honda Jazz hatchback gets four petrol & three diesel variants
- Diesel Vehicles demand will fall 35% by 2019
- All new Skoda Rapid to launch by 2021
- Honda Jass updated version likely by this month end
- Dealerships & manufacturers offer a number of discounts on scooters & motorcycles
- Skoda aims to double combined market share to 5% by 2025
- Audi Company hints at introducing A1 if government relaxes import norms for luxury cars
- Small car concept will preview a new Suzuki sub-brand
- Toyota wraps off its new Century luxury Sedan Car
- Launch of Audi Q5 Petrol Vehicle by June 28
- Face lifted Figo sedan for export markets hints at updates
- Ola Cabs to incorporate Jayem EV in its fleet soon