New Delhi sources have stated that country's largest car maker Maruti Suzuki may have a plethora of products from entry level hatchback to a crossover but only a few products have been made it to the top and stood like the pillar in the overall growth of the company.
Meanwhile when speaking on the success of the Dzire, RS Kalsi, and senior executive director said “The third generation Dzire has created disruption in the market, despite new products in the competition".
Moreover the company claims with the launch of the third generation Dzire,
it has attracted more affluent buyers, which have the average monthly household
income to Rs 78,000, when compared to the old Dzire where the average monthly
house income accounted to Rs 59,000.
Refreshed Honda Jazz hatchback gets four petrol & three diesel variants Accordingly Honda is all set to introduce the updated Jazz hatchback to its India line-up on July 19, 2018. A complete list of changes and feature additions, along with new images, have now surfaced online, prior to its official launch. The 2018 Honda Jazz update will come with four petrol and three diesel variants. While the engine options remain unchanged
- Diesel Vehicles demand will fall 35% by 2019
- All new Skoda Rapid to launch by 2021
- Honda Jass updated version likely by this month end
- Dealerships & manufacturers offer a number of discounts on scooters & motorcycles
- Skoda aims to double combined market share to 5% by 2025
- Audi Company hints at introducing A1 if government relaxes import norms for luxury cars
- Small car concept will preview a new Suzuki sub-brand
- Toyota wraps off its new Century luxury Sedan Car
- Launch of Audi Q5 Petrol Vehicle by June 28
- Face lifted Figo sedan for export markets hints at updates
- Ola Cabs to incorporate Jayem EV in its fleet soon
- New Amaze given Honda a shot in the arm
- Follow these steps for driving through floods during Rainy Season
- Volkswagen in next phase of growth
- By this yearend Nissan catapults its first EV in India