Hubballi sources have questioned that How about charging your electric vehicle from an electricity pole if you are stranded on the way? And how about browsing the internet free of cost by connecting your device to Wi-Fi hotspots on such poles? These are two of the many more services that 250 smart poles to be installed at many places in Hubballi-Dharwad will offer.
According to sources the project will be taken up under the Smart City project. Meanwhile the Hubballi-Dharwad Smart City Limited (HDSCL) special officer, S H Naregal, told TOI that each poll is expected to cost Rs 10 lakh. Meanwhile he added that the smart poles will be installed under design build finance operate transfer (DBFOT) in public private partnership (PPP)".
Further the Smart poles will have telecom tower
infrastructure to match with the cities aesthetic and ready to accommodate
technology as 4G and 5G. They will be energy efficient in which LED street
lights can be controlled remotely and offer Wi-Fi services.
Maruti is confident in adding more volumes in next 12 to 18 months Pune sources have stated that the country's largest car maker Maruti Suzuki India plans to introduce around four new products in the next 12 to 18 months to build further on five years of successive double digit sales growth. Meanwhile the company expects to close the ongoing fiscal with double digit sales growth.
- Auto scrapping plants save India forex?
- Saurbh Vatsa, a General Motors veteran joined the Indian unit of Peugeot as head of marketing
- GST not imposed for second hand car by an individual
- 250 smart poles to be installed in Hubballi-Dharwad for charging Electric Vehicles
- TCS hiring by PSA aims at designing products for Hyundai and Maruti
- Italian super sports luxury carmaker said 2017 was a challenging year with impact of GST
- Planning to buy Diesel cars? But read this before getting it as they are too expensive than Petrol cars
- Skoda closes financial year 2017 by 30% growth
- EV thrust renewable energy with improved technology helps India bring down its fuel import bill
- A New Milestone for Maruti Suzuki in 2018!
- Electric Vehicle industry soon to be established in AP
- Auto industry managed to gather pace this fiscal
- So, this is the new competition for Honda?
- By 2030 Piyush Goyal holding power aims to become 100% e-vehicle nation
- Maruti Suzuki's Dzire is the most wanted car - Sales percentage has increased