Sources have stated that the latest vehicles crash tested by European New Car Assessment Program or Euro NCAP includes new products like Skoda Kodiaq SUV, New generation Suzuki Swift, new Nissan Micra and Mini Countryman. Most of these cars faired well and the crash test results are not disappointing.
Meanwhile the Euro NCAP Secretary General, Michael van Ratingen, said, “Euro NCAP started rewarding AEB pedestrian systems last year and we have seen a rapid uptake of the technology. We hope to see as fast an adoption of AEB systems that detect cyclists when tests of those systems form part of the rating next year."
Euro NCAP tested standard variant of Suzuki Swift and the one with safety
pack, the new generation Swift is currently on sale in few of the European
markets. Suzuki Swift (Standard variant) scored three stars safety ratings in
the crash test; Euro NCAP says that the car scored 83% in adult occupant safety
and 75% in child safety. The variant with safety pack got an overall four star
rating, 88% in adult occupant safety and 75% in child safety.
Maruti Suzuki Ertiga six seater coming soon According to sources the second gen Maruti Suzuki Ertiga has been on sale for a few months in a single, seven-seat, and three-row configuration. In the coming weeks, however, a six seat version of the Ertiga will also go on sale. The version in question will be the new range-topper and will be pitched as a premium model. And in line with its positioning, this top-spec Ertiga is likely to be retailed exclusively from Maruti’s premium Nexa sales network.
- Tata new Harrier SUV launches by 2019
- Mahindra latest compact SUV, the XUV300, will launch in India on February 14
- Renault Captur massive dealer level discounts on on-road prices of 2018 models
- Car maker Maruti Suzuki announced increase of Rs.10,000
- Royal Enfield Bullet 500 priced at 1.87 Lakh
- Bajaj Avenger 220 ABS price announced
- Nissan will officially launch their Kicks SUV on January 22, 2019
- Jawa and Forty Two models sold out till September 2019
- Tata Motors new SUV has a lot to live up to
- Mahindra XUV300 all set to launch by February 2019
- Dealers confirmed acceptance of Mahindra XUV300 bookings for about Rs 11,000
- Tata Harrier is priced between Rs 16-21 lakh to launch by January 2019
- Maruti Suzuki offers attractive discounts this year end
- Five seat Mitsubishi SUV is in the pipeline for India by 2020
- Tata Harrier SUV ahead of its scheduled January 2019 launch