Sources have stated that the latest vehicles crash tested by European New Car Assessment Program or Euro NCAP includes new products like Skoda Kodiaq SUV, New generation Suzuki Swift, new Nissan Micra and Mini Countryman. Most of these cars faired well and the crash test results are not disappointing.
Meanwhile the Euro NCAP Secretary General, Michael van Ratingen, said, “Euro NCAP started rewarding AEB pedestrian systems last year and we have seen a rapid uptake of the technology. We hope to see as fast an adoption of AEB systems that detect cyclists when tests of those systems form part of the rating next year."
Euro NCAP tested standard variant of Suzuki Swift and the one with safety
pack, the new generation Swift is currently on sale in few of the European
markets. Suzuki Swift (Standard variant) scored three stars safety ratings in
the crash test; Euro NCAP says that the car scored 83% in adult occupant safety
and 75% in child safety. The variant with safety pack got an overall four star
rating, 88% in adult occupant safety and 75% in child safety.
Midlife refresh brings slight changes to Civic's appearance According to sources Honda had announced earlier this year at the Auto Expo that it'd be launching three new cars in India in FY19: the second gen Amaze is already here, the new CR-V is set to be introduced in October, and following that will be the tenth generation Civic. The Civic facelift has just been revealed, and we can confirm this is the car India will get.
- New Honda CR-V SUV with a diesel engine ready to go
- Do you wear ISI brand helmet?
- Honda WR-V Alive edition with more comfort & safety
- KTM replaces few parts of 390 Dukes
- Second Gen Honda Brio breaks cover at GIIAS 2018 in Indonesia
- Maruti Ciaz takes on likes of Honda City, Hyundai Verna & Toyota Yaris
- Current-gen Civic diesel gets automatic gearbox for first time
- Maruti Suzuki's disclosure of other products don't meets new norms
- Suzuki popular Gixxer motorcycle receives major overhaul next year
- Upcoming Gixxer 250 launch probably be by next year
- Tata Nexon AMT Car available for Rs. 7.50 Lakhs
- A Temporary shut down for Honda Scooters
- RR 310 Apache Bike now ready for sales
- Suzuki Burgman Street scooters ready for launch
- Refreshed Honda Jazz hatchback gets four petrol & three diesel variants