New Delhi sources have reported that The Indian subsidiary of Japanese car maker Toyota Kirloskar Motors (TKM) sold a total of 12,705 units in the month of February 2018. TKM sold 11,864 units in the domestic market and exported 841 units in February, compared to 11,543 units in the domestic market and exported 570 units of the Etios series in February 2017.
Meanwhile when commenting on the sales performance, N Raja, deputy managing director, Toyota Kirloskar Motor, said, “We are happy that we have been able to sustain the positive growth trend registering a 3% growth in February. We have started the year 2018 on a positive note with a cumulative growth of 11% in the first two months of January-February 2018.”
Further Toyota unveiled its world-class sedan,
Toyota Yaris with 12 first in segment features at auto expo recently. The sedan
gained positive attention and interest among the Indian customers. Moreover
with the launch of the product in May 2018, the company is hoping to boost its
sales momentum. He said “We will further strengthen focus on our segment
leading products Fortuner, Innova Crysta and Corolla with better operational
Face lifted Figo sedan for export markets hints at updates According to sources Ford has taken the wraps off the face lifted Figo sedan. Not to be confused with the made for India Aspire compact sedan, this Figo is a larger derivative that is manufactured at Ford’s Sanand plant in Gujarat, solely for export abroad.
- Ola Cabs to incorporate Jayem EV in its fleet soon
- New Amaze given Honda a shot in the arm
- Follow these steps for driving through floods during Rainy Season
- Volkswagen in next phase of growth
- By this yearend Nissan catapults its first EV in India
- Maruti Suzuki makes record in production milestone
- Expected price of Electric Scooter in India
- Tata Power to set up EV charging stations
- Overloaded vehicles not to be allowed from June 15
- Volvo Cars plans to double segment share in India by 2025
- Demand for diesel vehicles expected to fall 35 - 36% by 2019
- Why Tata Motors stopped production of Indica and Indigo?
- Launch of Hyundai Creta facelift for 9.44 Lakh
- JK Tyre added two OEMs of the segment
- Countries already set targets to reduce CO2 Emission from Trucks