New Delhi sources reported that the two-wheeler maker Honda Motorcycle and Scooter India (HMSI) is exploring options to construct a new manufacturing plant in India by 2020. Minoru Kato President and CEO, HMSI said “The Company is planning to set up a new plant in India and we are still under discussion with the Honda headquarters in Japan".
Meanwhile HMSI expects a double double-digit growth with current capacity of 6.4 million units from four plants. Moreover the two-wheeler maker already produced 6.1 million in FY18. Further this capacity could be a constraint. The maker of Activa will also work towards increasing capacity from the existing plant this year.
Accordingly the rural market contributed about 30%
to the total domestic sales in FY17-18 and it sees the rural market to be
stronger, the company confirmed. Furthermore the Japanese two-wheeler maker on
Tuesday announced that it will be investing Rs 800 crore towards modernization
of its plants and launching new products.
RR 310 Apache Bike now ready for sales According to sources Akrapovic Racing Line full system exhaust designed for the BMW G 310 R for your TVS Apache RR 310. Meanwhile additionally, the bike will also shed over 4kg thanks to the lighter materials being used. Akrapovic is one of the best known brands in the world for high-end exhaust systems and, like the rest of its products, this one doesn’t come cheap. This carbon-fibre exhaust you see in the photos retails for Rs 55,000 (inclusive of taxes) at the Performance Racing Store in
- Suzuki Burgman Street scooters ready for launch
- Refreshed Honda Jazz hatchback gets four petrol & three diesel variants
- Diesel Vehicles demand will fall 35% by 2019
- All new Skoda Rapid to launch by 2021
- Honda Jass updated version likely by this month end
- Dealerships & manufacturers offer a number of discounts on scooters & motorcycles
- Skoda aims to double combined market share to 5% by 2025
- Audi Company hints at introducing A1 if government relaxes import norms for luxury cars
- Small car concept will preview a new Suzuki sub-brand
- Toyota wraps off its new Century luxury Sedan Car
- Launch of Audi Q5 Petrol Vehicle by June 28
- Face lifted Figo sedan for export markets hints at updates
- Ola Cabs to incorporate Jayem EV in its fleet soon
- New Amaze given Honda a shot in the arm
- Follow these steps for driving through floods during Rainy Season