Accordingly Honda is all set to introduce the updated Jazz hatchback to its India line-up on July 19, 2018. A complete list of changes and feature additions, along with new images, have now surfaced online, prior to its official launch.
The 2018 Honda Jazz update will come with four petrol and three diesel variants. While the engine options remain unchanged, the Honda Jazz petrol will be sold in V and VX trims with both variants available with manual or CVT automatic gearbox options. The Honda Jazz diesel will be sold in base S, V and VX trims equipped with a manual gearbox. Unlike the Amaze, Honda will not offer a diesel CVT variant on the Jazz.
The 2018 Honda Jazz will be available with five
exterior paint shades which include new silver as well as a red paint shade
similar to the one seen on the new Amaze. While the updated Jazz gets more
equipment in all its variants, Honda has discontinued offering its clever Magic
Seats which were earlier available only on the top-spec trim.
RR 310 Apache Bike now ready for sales According to sources Akrapovic Racing Line full system exhaust designed for the BMW G 310 R for your TVS Apache RR 310. Meanwhile additionally, the bike will also shed over 4kg thanks to the lighter materials being used. Akrapovic is one of the best known brands in the world for high-end exhaust systems and, like the rest of its products, this one doesn’t come cheap. This carbon-fibre exhaust you see in the photos retails for Rs 55,000 (inclusive of taxes) at the Performance Racing Store in
- Suzuki Burgman Street scooters ready for launch
- Refreshed Honda Jazz hatchback gets four petrol & three diesel variants
- Diesel Vehicles demand will fall 35% by 2019
- All new Skoda Rapid to launch by 2021
- Honda Jass updated version likely by this month end
- Dealerships & manufacturers offer a number of discounts on scooters & motorcycles
- Skoda aims to double combined market share to 5% by 2025
- Audi Company hints at introducing A1 if government relaxes import norms for luxury cars
- Small car concept will preview a new Suzuki sub-brand
- Toyota wraps off its new Century luxury Sedan Car
- Launch of Audi Q5 Petrol Vehicle by June 28
- Face lifted Figo sedan for export markets hints at updates
- Ola Cabs to incorporate Jayem EV in its fleet soon
- New Amaze given Honda a shot in the arm
- Follow these steps for driving through floods during Rainy Season