Accordingly Honda is all set to introduce the updated Jazz hatchback to its India line-up on July 19, 2018. A complete list of changes and feature additions, along with new images, have now surfaced online, prior to its official launch.
The 2018 Honda Jazz update will come with four petrol and three diesel variants. While the engine options remain unchanged, the Honda Jazz petrol will be sold in V and VX trims with both variants available with manual or CVT automatic gearbox options. The Honda Jazz diesel will be sold in base S, V and VX trims equipped with a manual gearbox. Unlike the Amaze, Honda will not offer a diesel CVT variant on the Jazz.
The 2018 Honda Jazz will be available with five
exterior paint shades which include new silver as well as a red paint shade
similar to the one seen on the new Amaze. While the updated Jazz gets more
equipment in all its variants, Honda has discontinued offering its clever Magic
Seats which were earlier available only on the top-spec trim.
Fourth generation Tucson grows in size to become a 7 Seater Accordingly current gen Hyundai Tucson is in the middle of its life-cycle with a face lift due in India next year the Korean company is already at a fairly advanced stage in the design and development of the next generation Tucson, which is set to make its global debut in 2021.
- Next-generation SUV to replace ageing second-gen Pajero Sport by 2019
- Fifth-gen Honda City likely to come with diesel-CVT
- India's first Lamborghini Urus delivered to a Mumbai customer
- Mahindra Y400 SUV based on SsangYong Rexton, launch on October 9
- Maruti begins road tests of its made in India EV in India
- Much awaited Mahindra Marazzo catapulted successfully
- New Hyundai hatchback takes on Maruti Suzuki Celerio and Tata Tiago
- Petrol, diesel & CNG cars older than 15 years be scrapped
- Maruti's Ertiga for buyers looking for Seven seat people mover
- Tata Harrier SUV ahead of its scheduled January 2019 launch
- Five seat Mitsubishi SUV is in the pipeline for India by 2020
- Leading Carmakers announced price hike
- Mahindra Marazzo to launch Marazzo MPV by next month
- Ciaz facelift gets same number of variants & near-identical color options
- Midlife refresh brings slight changes to Civic's appearance