According to sources Hyundai’s upcoming hatchback (code named AH20) is all set to be launched on October 23, 2018, according to reliable sources. The AH2 has been spied testing in India for a while now, and being touted as the successor to the Eon, it has certainly generated a huge amount of interest.
Much like the first gen Santro (and the Eon), the AH2 will also sport a tall boy design and is expected to be powered by an updated version of the Santro Xing’s 65hp, 1.1-litre petrol engine. It will also be the first Hyundai to get an Automated Manual Transmission (AMT) in addition to a five speed manual gearbox. A dash mounted gear lever is another element likely to make it to the AH2, while a touch screen infotainment system on top-spec trims is almost a certainty.
While the AH2’s arrival will make way for the Eon’s
exit, Hyundai may charge a premium for it, given that it’s bound to be better
in every aspect, and not limited just to the additional features it is expected
to come with. Moreover after having said that, competitive pricing will be key
for Hyundai since the AH2 will be up against formidable entries such as the
Maruti Suzuki Celerio, and the Tata Tiago, both of which are well received in
Skoda Octavia Corporate Edition catapulted As per report Skoda has announced the introduction of the Octavia Corporate Edition. Priced at Rs 15.49 lakh for the petrol variant and Rs 16.99 lakh (ex-showroom, pan-India) for the diesel, the Octavia Corporate Edition is being offered exclusively to existing Skoda customers. Prices for the Skoda Octavia Corporate Edition petrol start at about Rs 50,000 less, while the diesel Corporate Edition costs about Rs 1 lakh less than the base Ambition variant.
- India's first Citroen model to be catapulted by April 3
- Mahindra Bolero to get ABS as standard from March
- Suzuki Ertiga first images released ahead of its March 23 reveal
- French car conglomerate PSA Group announced plans to enter India through CK Birla Group
- 2019 Honda Civic launched
- Mi Max, Mi Max Prime will receive last stable update in April
- Citroen to bring global portfolio to India
- New Mahindra Scorpio likely to use a new 2.0 litre diesel engine
- Ford Figo Facelift to launch by March 2019
- Royal Enfield Classic 350 ABS launched
- Tata new premium hatchback scheduled to launch in India in August 2019
- Maruti Suzuki Wagon R EV to launch by 2020
- Bookings for Hyundai Elantra rival commenced for Rs 31,000
- Kia Motors taken wraps off of its Soluto sedan
- Honda Civic Sedan type to be priced between Rs. 18- 22 Lakhs launches by March