According to sources the much awaited Mahindra Marazzo MPV has launched with introductory prices starting at Rs 9.99 lakh going up to Rs 13.90 lakh for the top-spec M8 trim. The MPV is available in seven- and eight seat configurations, four trims (M2 to M8) and a single diesel-manual combination. (All prices, ex-showroom, pan-India).
As seen from the spy shots and leaked brochures, the Marazzo gets a ‘shark-inspired’ grille, while LED DRLs and 17-inch black finished alloy wheels feature on the top-spec trims.
Mahindra has equipped all variants of the Marazzo with ABS with EBD and
brake assist, two airbags and Isofix child seat mounts. The top-spec M8 also
gets a rear parking camera and parking sensors, while the M6 misses out on the
MG Hector gets four variants Style, Super, Smart and Sharp Reportedly MG (Morris Garages) Motor launched its maiden product Hector in India on June 27. The carmaker surprised one and all by introducing the feature-loaded SUV for a starting price of Rs 12.18 lakh (ex-showroom, India). The company has now started delivering Hector, with the first owner being one Madan Mohan.
- Bookings for Kia Seltos will open on July 15 at dealerships & SUV to go on sale on August 22
- Six seater Maruti Suzuki Ertiga to be launched soon
- Hyundai Kona EV launched in India
- Several major carmakers expected to launch their EVs in the country
- Hyundai Kona be launched on July 9
- Automobile sales in India counted as factory dispatches and not retail sales
- Tata Harrier will soon be available in dual-tone color schemes
- MG Hector is the first connected car in the compact SUV segment
- Maruti Suzuki started testing electric car based on Wagon R in India
- Proposed Reduction in GST will boost auto industry
- Renault Triber priced between 5.5 lakhs and 7.5 lakhs
- Tata Altroz is based on the 45X concept be revealed in July 2019
- Second-gen Creta will be introduced with BS6 engines
- Why Nissan Indian President quits?
- Kia Seltos will be launched in India in the second half of 2019