According to sources the much awaited Mahindra Marazzo MPV has launched with introductory prices starting at Rs 9.99 lakh going up to Rs 13.90 lakh for the top-spec M8 trim. The MPV is available in seven- and eight seat configurations, four trims (M2 to M8) and a single diesel-manual combination. (All prices, ex-showroom, pan-India).
As seen from the spy shots and leaked brochures, the Marazzo gets a ‘shark-inspired’ grille, while LED DRLs and 17-inch black finished alloy wheels feature on the top-spec trims.
Mahindra has equipped all variants of the Marazzo with ABS with EBD and
brake assist, two airbags and Isofix child seat mounts. The top-spec M8 also
gets a rear parking camera and parking sensors, while the M6 misses out on the
Mahindra Y400 SUV likely to be priced from Rs 22 lakh According to report the Marazzo MPV was recently launched on September 3, 2018 and dealers wanted the MPV to enjoy more floor-space as the brand’s newest launch before introducing more new products. By launching the Y400 on October 9, Mahindra would essentially leave only around a month-long gap between both launches. The Mahindra Prime Zone, as reported by us earlier, will cater to the brand’s newer launches like the Marazzo MPV and the Y400 SUV.
- Fourth generation Tucson grows in size to become a 7 Seater
- Next-generation SUV to replace ageing second-gen Pajero Sport by 2019
- Fifth-gen Honda City likely to come with diesel-CVT
- India's first Lamborghini Urus delivered to a Mumbai customer
- Mahindra Y400 SUV based on SsangYong Rexton, launch on October 9
- Maruti begins road tests of its made in India EV in India
- Much awaited Mahindra Marazzo catapulted successfully
- New Hyundai hatchback takes on Maruti Suzuki Celerio and Tata Tiago
- Petrol, diesel & CNG cars older than 15 years be scrapped
- Maruti's Ertiga for buyers looking for Seven seat people mover
- Tata Harrier SUV ahead of its scheduled January 2019 launch
- Five seat Mitsubishi SUV is in the pipeline for India by 2020
- Leading Carmakers announced price hike
- Mahindra Marazzo to launch Marazzo MPV by next month
- Ciaz facelift gets same number of variants & near-identical color options