As per report the Tata Tigor facelift, which has launched at a starting price of Rs 5.20 lakh for the petrol variant and Rs 6.09 lakh for the diesel version? Accordingly you will see several new features, like the square chrome elements inside the headlights, the clear lens tail-lights and a shark fin antenna. There is also a new Egyptian Blue paint option on offer. Chrome highlights are also visible on the door handles, the front bumper, the grille and the fog lamp housings.
Meanwhile the big news is the addition of a new top spec XZ+ trim, equipped with a 7.0-inch Harman sourced touch screen infotainment system (with Android Auto compatibility) that doubles as a display for the reverse camera.
Additional features on the Tigor XZ+ include faux-leather upholstery, driver's
side seat height adjust, power folding wing mirrors with integrated turn
indicators and a shark-fin antenna. The refreshed Tigor will square off against
the Ford Aspire, Honda Amaze, Maruti Suzuki Dzire, Hyundai Xcent and the
Bookings for Tata Harrier are currently open According to sources Tata Motors began accepting bookings for the upcoming Harrier SUV yesterday, and the company has announced a refundable booking amount of Rs 30,000 for the car. According to a few dealers we spoke to, the market launch and price announcement for the Harrier are likely to take place in early January, with deliveries expected to commence in the second-half of the same month.
- Second gen Ertiga to launch on November 21, 2018
- Time for arrival of another refreshed compact sedan Tata Tigor facelift
- Fifth generation Honda CR-V gets diesel engine for the first time
- Hyundai Santro new look to be launched
- New Ford Aspire is Rs 20,000 less than outgoing model
- Review about latest launch Mahindra Marazzo
- Ford Mustang facelift has been spotted in India
- Volkswagen reaching next phase
- S201 compact SUV launch in late 2018
- Updated TUV300 gets a crash test norms
- Cayenne available in priced from Rs 1.19 crore to Rs 1.92 crore
- Mahindra Y400 SUV likely to be priced from Rs 22 lakh
- Fourth generation Tucson grows in size to become a 7 Seater
- Next-generation SUV to replace ageing second-gen Pajero Sport by 2019
- Fifth-gen Honda City likely to come with diesel-CVT