As per report the Tata Tigor facelift, which has launched at a starting price of Rs 5.20 lakh for the petrol variant and Rs 6.09 lakh for the diesel version? Accordingly you will see several new features, like the square chrome elements inside the headlights, the clear lens tail-lights and a shark fin antenna. There is also a new Egyptian Blue paint option on offer. Chrome highlights are also visible on the door handles, the front bumper, the grille and the fog lamp housings.
Meanwhile the big news is the addition of a new top spec XZ+ trim, equipped with a 7.0-inch Harman sourced touch screen infotainment system (with Android Auto compatibility) that doubles as a display for the reverse camera.
Additional features on the Tigor XZ+ include faux-leather upholstery, driver's
side seat height adjust, power folding wing mirrors with integrated turn
indicators and a shark-fin antenna. The refreshed Tigor will square off against
the Ford Aspire, Honda Amaze, Maruti Suzuki Dzire, Hyundai Xcent and the
Suzuki revealed Ertiga Sport As per report Suzuki has been bringing out special editions of the second-gen Ertiga MPV quite frequently, and the company has just revealed another: the Suzuki Ertiga Sport. The sporty looking MPV is not to be confused with the Suzuki Ertiga GT or the Ertiga Black Edition the latter gets no external changes but gets an all-black cabin, while the latter wears a relatively more sombre-looking body kit.
- BMW confirmed fastback design will not be introduced on next-gen 3-series
- Skoda Octavia Corporate Edition catapulted
- India's first Citroen model to be catapulted by April 3
- Mahindra Bolero to get ABS as standard from March
- Suzuki Ertiga first images released ahead of its March 23 reveal
- French car conglomerate PSA Group announced plans to enter India through CK Birla Group
- 2019 Honda Civic launched
- Mi Max, Mi Max Prime will receive last stable update in April
- Citroen to bring global portfolio to India
- New Mahindra Scorpio likely to use a new 2.0 litre diesel engine
- Ford Figo Facelift to launch by March 2019
- Royal Enfield Classic 350 ABS launched
- Tata new premium hatchback scheduled to launch in India in August 2019
- Maruti Suzuki Wagon R EV to launch by 2020
- Bookings for Hyundai Elantra rival commenced for Rs 31,000