Accordingly KTM India recently launched the single-channel ABS equipped 200 Duke in the country. Priced at Rs. 1.60 lakh (ex-showroom), the ABS variant has started to arrive in showrooms across India, with deliveries beginning in the immediate future. We have spoken to dealers around Mumbai, and the bike has an on-road price tag of Rs 1.90 lakh.
Meanwhile in all other aspects, the 200 Duke ABS is identical to the non-ABS variant, which will continue be sold until the ABS compulsions begin in April, 2019. Powered by a 25hp, 199.5cc, single cylinder motor, the Duke 200 is currently the brand's best seller in India. The bike also comes with a trellis frame, USD forks and a rear mono shock.
Until very recently, the 200 Duke was also the bike manufacturer's most affordable offering in the country. This changed with the launch of the 125 Duke. On a related note, we compared the specs of the 125 Duke against those of two of its closest rivals.
Suzuki revealed Ertiga Sport As per report Suzuki has been bringing out special editions of the second-gen Ertiga MPV quite frequently, and the company has just revealed another: the Suzuki Ertiga Sport. The sporty looking MPV is not to be confused with the Suzuki Ertiga GT or the Ertiga Black Edition the latter gets no external changes but gets an all-black cabin, while the latter wears a relatively more sombre-looking body kit.
- BMW confirmed fastback design will not be introduced on next-gen 3-series
- Skoda Octavia Corporate Edition catapulted
- India's first Citroen model to be catapulted by April 3
- Mahindra Bolero to get ABS as standard from March
- Suzuki Ertiga first images released ahead of its March 23 reveal
- French car conglomerate PSA Group announced plans to enter India through CK Birla Group
- 2019 Honda Civic launched
- Mi Max, Mi Max Prime will receive last stable update in April
- Citroen to bring global portfolio to India
- New Mahindra Scorpio likely to use a new 2.0 litre diesel engine
- Ford Figo Facelift to launch by March 2019
- Royal Enfield Classic 350 ABS launched
- Tata new premium hatchback scheduled to launch in India in August 2019
- Maruti Suzuki Wagon R EV to launch by 2020
- Bookings for Hyundai Elantra rival commenced for Rs 31,000