Reportedly Suzuki will unveil a sportier variant of the popular Ertiga MPV, the Ertiga GT on March 23, 2019. The new Ertiga GT will first go on sale in Indonesia and may soon mark its presence in other more showrooms globally and apparently ahead of its official premiere, we have got our hands on the first images of the production-spec Ertiga GT, which provides more details of the car.
Furthermore the leaked images show the Suzuki Ertiga GT in an all-black theme, with body kit all round, including front and rear bumper extensions. The model is seen sporting subtle red accents on its exterior. Additionally, there's a unique grille and a rear spoiler, along with all-black alloy wheels that complete the sportier look. What also helps differentiate the standard Ertiga from its sportier variant is the distinct 'GT' badging in red.
Moreover under the hood, the Ertiga GT will get a 1.5-litre petrol engine, similar to the one in the India-spec model. While there are no images of the interior, sources tell us there won’t be any major change here, except for the use of black seat covers and some minor tweaks.
Skoda Octavia Corporate Edition catapulted As per report Skoda has announced the introduction of the Octavia Corporate Edition. Priced at Rs 15.49 lakh for the petrol variant and Rs 16.99 lakh (ex-showroom, pan-India) for the diesel, the Octavia Corporate Edition is being offered exclusively to existing Skoda customers. Prices for the Skoda Octavia Corporate Edition petrol start at about Rs 50,000 less, while the diesel Corporate Edition costs about Rs 1 lakh less than the base Ambition variant.
- India's first Citroen model to be catapulted by April 3
- Mahindra Bolero to get ABS as standard from March
- Suzuki Ertiga first images released ahead of its March 23 reveal
- French car conglomerate PSA Group announced plans to enter India through CK Birla Group
- 2019 Honda Civic launched
- Mi Max, Mi Max Prime will receive last stable update in April
- Citroen to bring global portfolio to India
- New Mahindra Scorpio likely to use a new 2.0 litre diesel engine
- Ford Figo Facelift to launch by March 2019
- Royal Enfield Classic 350 ABS launched
- Tata new premium hatchback scheduled to launch in India in August 2019
- Maruti Suzuki Wagon R EV to launch by 2020
- Bookings for Hyundai Elantra rival commenced for Rs 31,000
- Kia Motors taken wraps off of its Soluto sedan
- Honda Civic Sedan type to be priced between Rs. 18- 22 Lakhs launches by March