Reportedly Suzuki will unveil a sportier variant of the popular Ertiga MPV, the Ertiga GT on March 23, 2019. The new Ertiga GT will first go on sale in Indonesia and may soon mark its presence in other more showrooms globally and apparently ahead of its official premiere, we have got our hands on the first images of the production-spec Ertiga GT, which provides more details of the car.
Furthermore the leaked images show the Suzuki Ertiga GT in an all-black theme, with body kit all round, including front and rear bumper extensions. The model is seen sporting subtle red accents on its exterior. Additionally, there's a unique grille and a rear spoiler, along with all-black alloy wheels that complete the sportier look. What also helps differentiate the standard Ertiga from its sportier variant is the distinct 'GT' badging in red.
Moreover under the hood, the Ertiga GT will get a 1.5-litre petrol engine, similar to the one in the India-spec model. While there are no images of the interior, sources tell us there won’t be any major change here, except for the use of black seat covers and some minor tweaks.
MG Hector gets four variants Style, Super, Smart and Sharp Reportedly MG (Morris Garages) Motor launched its maiden product Hector in India on June 27. The carmaker surprised one and all by introducing the feature-loaded SUV for a starting price of Rs 12.18 lakh (ex-showroom, India). The company has now started delivering Hector, with the first owner being one Madan Mohan.
- Bookings for Kia Seltos will open on July 15 at dealerships & SUV to go on sale on August 22
- Six seater Maruti Suzuki Ertiga to be launched soon
- Hyundai Kona EV launched in India
- Several major carmakers expected to launch their EVs in the country
- Hyundai Kona be launched on July 9
- Automobile sales in India counted as factory dispatches and not retail sales
- Tata Harrier will soon be available in dual-tone color schemes
- MG Hector is the first connected car in the compact SUV segment
- Maruti Suzuki started testing electric car based on Wagon R in India
- Proposed Reduction in GST will boost auto industry
- Renault Triber priced between 5.5 lakhs and 7.5 lakhs
- Tata Altroz is based on the 45X concept be revealed in July 2019
- Second-gen Creta will be introduced with BS6 engines
- Why Nissan Indian President quits?
- Kia Seltos will be launched in India in the second half of 2019