As per report Skoda has announced the introduction of the Octavia Corporate Edition. Priced at Rs 15.49 lakh for the petrol variant and Rs 16.99 lakh (ex-showroom, pan-India) for the diesel, the Octavia Corporate Edition is being offered exclusively to existing Skoda customers. Prices for the Skoda Octavia Corporate Edition petrol start at about Rs 50,000 less, while the diesel Corporate Edition costs about Rs 1 lakh less than the base Ambition variant.
Meanwhile in terms of kit, the Skoda Octavia Corporate Edition gets a 6.5 inch touch screen infotainment system with Apple Carplay, Android Auto and MirrorLink compatibility, dual zone automatic climate control, beige upholstery, a cooled glove box, LED DRLs, 16-inch alloys and rear parking sensors. Safety wise, the Corporate Edition is equipped with four airbags, ABS with EBD, hydraulic brake assist (HBA), anti-slip regulation (ASR), motor speed regulation (MSR), electronic differential lock (EDL), electronic stability control (ESC) and multi-collision braking (MKB).
Furthermore powering the Corporate Edition is a 1.4 litre turbo-petrol engine that puts out 150hp and 250Nm of torque. The engine comes mated to a 6 speed manual transmission and delivers a claimed fuel efficiency of 16.7kpl. There’s also a 2.0 litre turbo-diesel motor on offer that produces 143hp and 320Nm of torque, which is mated to a 6 speed manual gearbox as well. The diesel manual Octavia is claimed to return 21kpl.
What's the expected price for Hyundai Venue? According to report Hyundai India is all set to launch its first subcompact SUV in India on May 21, 2019 and we are all looking forward to yet another competitor in that very segment. The Hyundai Venue, then has to compete with the all them and bring in something new to the table, to make sure that it stands out when compared to its rivals. But the biggest differentiator will be the price and Hyundai is bound to take the aggressive route.
- What's the expected price for Hyundai Venue?
- Top 3 Car news from the Indian Auto Industry
- Hyundai India plans to provide vehicles on lease
- Tata new premium hatchback scheduled to launch in India in August 2019
- India uncertainty to limit profit growth
- Royal Enfield Classic 350 ABS launched
- Hyundai positioning itself as a Smart Mobility Solutions company with multi-pronged approach
- New Tata Intra small commercial vehicle on sale in India on May 22
- Hyundai Venue begins production in India
- New Hyundai Venue gets a host of smart features
- Honda Car sales in India grown considerably
- Upcoming Renault Kwid gets a new face than before
- 2020 Hyundai Creta unveiled at 2019 Shanghai Motor Show
- Maruti Suzuki Ertiga six seater coming soon
- Service facility to be opened by Audi at Vijayawada