New Delhi sources stated that South Korean car maker Hyundai Motor India (HMIL) on Wednesday christened its compact SUV as Venue. According to the report, Hyundai Venue is likely to in May 2019 in India. Meanwhile, The Company has planned its showcase on April 17, 2019, at New York International Auto Show. According to the company, Hyundai VENUE symbolizes a 3rd SPACE which is trendy, unique, stylish and perfect. Hyundai Venue will compete against the likes of Maruti Suzuki Vitara, M&M XUV 300, Tata Nexon and Ford Ecosport.
Hyundai Venue design has been largely derived from its elder sibling Hyundai Creta and will have a similar silhouette. It will also spot split DRL-headlamps which have been derived from Hyundai Kona and Santa Fe. On the back side, tail-lamps will house LED units in top-spec variants.
Under the hood, Hyundai Venue will come with three engine options - 1.4-Litre Petrol, 1.4 Litre Diesel Motor which also powers Hyundai Elite i20 and Verna.
What's the expected price for Hyundai Venue? According to report Hyundai India is all set to launch its first subcompact SUV in India on May 21, 2019 and we are all looking forward to yet another competitor in that very segment. The Hyundai Venue, then has to compete with the all them and bring in something new to the table, to make sure that it stands out when compared to its rivals. But the biggest differentiator will be the price and Hyundai is bound to take the aggressive route.
- What's the expected price for Hyundai Venue?
- Top 3 Car news from the Indian Auto Industry
- Hyundai India plans to provide vehicles on lease
- Tata new premium hatchback scheduled to launch in India in August 2019
- India uncertainty to limit profit growth
- Royal Enfield Classic 350 ABS launched
- Hyundai positioning itself as a Smart Mobility Solutions company with multi-pronged approach
- New Tata Intra small commercial vehicle on sale in India on May 22
- Hyundai Venue begins production in India
- New Hyundai Venue gets a host of smart features
- Honda Car sales in India grown considerably
- Upcoming Renault Kwid gets a new face than before
- 2020 Hyundai Creta unveiled at 2019 Shanghai Motor Show
- Maruti Suzuki Ertiga six seater coming soon
- Service facility to be opened by Audi at Vijayawada