Accordingly a new variant of the Jeep Compass, the Sport Plus, has launched at Rs 15.99 lakh for the petrol model and Rs 16.99 lakh for the diesel (ex-showroom, pan-India). The Compass Sport Plus petrol prices are about Rs 59,000 more than the equivalent Sport variant, while the Sport Plus diesel costs about Rs 38,000 more. As per report the new trim gets slightly different exteriors and more equipment compared to the Compass Sport.
The outside of the new variant features 16-inch silver alloy wheels, black roof rails and a Sport Plus badge on the tailgate. The rear windshield and tops of the doors also get black cladding. Rear parking sensors, which aren't offered on the base Sport variant, are also standard.
On the inside, the Compass Sport Plus gets dual-zone climate control, which can also be controlled via the 5.0-inch touchscreen infotainment display. While it may miss out on kit such as key less entry and go, power folding wing mirrors, a larger 7.0-inch infotainment screen and the 17-inch alloy wheels available on the higher-spec Longitude variant, it gets the same level of safety equipment including dual front airbags, ABS, ESC and traction control.
What's the expected price for Hyundai Venue? According to report Hyundai India is all set to launch its first subcompact SUV in India on May 21, 2019 and we are all looking forward to yet another competitor in that very segment. The Hyundai Venue, then has to compete with the all them and bring in something new to the table, to make sure that it stands out when compared to its rivals. But the biggest differentiator will be the price and Hyundai is bound to take the aggressive route.
- What's the expected price for Hyundai Venue?
- Top 3 Car news from the Indian Auto Industry
- Hyundai India plans to provide vehicles on lease
- Tata new premium hatchback scheduled to launch in India in August 2019
- India uncertainty to limit profit growth
- Royal Enfield Classic 350 ABS launched
- Hyundai positioning itself as a Smart Mobility Solutions company with multi-pronged approach
- New Tata Intra small commercial vehicle on sale in India on May 22
- Hyundai Venue begins production in India
- New Hyundai Venue gets a host of smart features
- Honda Car sales in India grown considerably
- Upcoming Renault Kwid gets a new face than before
- 2020 Hyundai Creta unveiled at 2019 Shanghai Motor Show
- Maruti Suzuki Ertiga six seater coming soon
- Service facility to be opened by Audi at Vijayawada