According to sources Hyundai has announced that the Creta EX has been priced at Rs 10.84 lakh and Rs 10.99 lakh (1.4-liter diesel MT). And as reported by us a few days ago, the new Hyundai Creta EX sits above the base Creta E+. Meanwhile the Creta EX 1.6 petrol comes with features like front fog lamps with daytime running lights, a rear-seat armrest with a cup holder, adjustable rear-seat headrests and a rear parking camera.
Furthermore in addition to the features on the Creta EX petrol, the EX diesel gets a 5.0-inch touch screen infotainment system, steering-mounted audio controls, two tweeters and a USB charging slot with a 12V power outlet at the front.
Moreover the base Hyundai Creta E+ 1.6 petrol is priced at Rs 9.99 lakh, it comes with a manual key, all four power windows, power steering and steel wheels. Another change to the Creta line-up is that Hyundai has discontinued the Creta S 1.6 automatic, which means the diesel-auto combo is now available only on the top-spec SX trim. Apparently Hyundai will soon launch the Venue compact SUV, which sit below the Creta in the brand's India range
What's the expected price for Hyundai Venue? According to report Hyundai India is all set to launch its first subcompact SUV in India on May 21, 2019 and we are all looking forward to yet another competitor in that very segment. The Hyundai Venue, then has to compete with the all them and bring in something new to the table, to make sure that it stands out when compared to its rivals. But the biggest differentiator will be the price and Hyundai is bound to take the aggressive route.
- What's the expected price for Hyundai Venue?
- Top 3 Car news from the Indian Auto Industry
- Hyundai India plans to provide vehicles on lease
- Tata new premium hatchback scheduled to launch in India in August 2019
- India uncertainty to limit profit growth
- Royal Enfield Classic 350 ABS launched
- Hyundai positioning itself as a Smart Mobility Solutions company with multi-pronged approach
- New Tata Intra small commercial vehicle on sale in India on May 22
- Hyundai Venue begins production in India
- New Hyundai Venue gets a host of smart features
- Honda Car sales in India grown considerably
- Upcoming Renault Kwid gets a new face than before
- 2020 Hyundai Creta unveiled at 2019 Shanghai Motor Show
- Maruti Suzuki Ertiga six seater coming soon
- Service facility to be opened by Audi at Vijayawada