According to report hyundai india is all set to launch its first subcompact SUV in india on May 21, 2019 and we are all looking forward to yet another competitor in that very segment. The hyundai Venue, then has to compete with the all them and bring in something new to the table, to make sure that it stands out when compared to its rivals. But the biggest differentiator will be the price and hyundai is bound to take the aggressive route.
hyundai has received a great response to the Venue with more than 2000 bookings coming its way. While the cheapest of the lot is the Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza, hyundai will certainly look at undercutting this very segment leader in terms of price. Prices for the Vitara Brezza currently start at Rs. 7.67 lakh going all the way up to Rs. 10.42 lakh.
hyundai will look to undercut this price for sure and the biggest advantage it has is that the Venue will come with a petrol and also an automatic transmission. So we expect the price of the Venue to start somewhere around Rs. 6.7 lakh going all the way up to Rs. 10.42 lakh on the top end diesel.
Skoda Octavia's next generation sketches revealing Skoda’s biggest selling Octavia sedan will be moving to an all-new generation for 2020. New design sketches released by the Czech car maker reveal the car’s overhauled exterior and preview the model due to be revealed and hit showrooms next year.
- Urbanite brand to be a new division under Bajaj Auto & will spawn electric scooters
- After RTC, cabs to go on strike
- Actor Rajkummar Rao brought home Harley-Davidson Fat Bob, priced from Rs. 14.69 lakh
- Auto sector continues to be on slide due to low consumer demand
- Jawa 90th Anniversary Edition launched in India at Rs.1.73 Lakhs
- Mercedes-Benz delivered over 200 cars on the occasion of Dussehra and Navratri
- 8000 Indians only need Electric Cars
- Priced between Rs. 15 and Rs. 17 lakh, Nexon EV will be launched in FY 2020
- Maruti Suzuki S- Presso launched in India
- MG Hector is open for bookings once again for a limited period
- Benelli India has started pre-booking of the retro-classic Imperiale 400
- Maruti Suzuki anticipates Sales to exceed in September
- Scooters India developed five prototypes of EVs but it is yet to get regulatory clearance for them
- GST rate cut for auto sector from 28 to 18%
- Maruti Suzuki S-Presso will be available in Std, LXi, VXi and VXi+ variants