maruti Suzuki is gearing up to introduce a new model in its india line-up. To be sold via its Nexa dealership chain, this new vehicle will be a three-row six seat model that will share its underpinnings with the current-gen Ertiga MPV. This new model is expected to debut in india on August 21, 2019.
The new model will share some body panels with the Ertiga, but will get new front styling with a much taller chrome-laden grille merging with the bumper and Ciaz-like headlamps along with LED daytime running lamps. The upcoming model will get a raised ride-height along with additional body cladding running across its sides to give it a more 'rugged look'.
On the inside, expect the new maruti Suzuki six-seater to get two captain chairs for the middle row and a two-passenger bench seat for the third. Expect maruti to include its latest SmartPlay Studio infotainment system with apple CarPlay and Android auto compatibility in this new model. However, the standard Ertiga is yet to get this new infotainment system.
Hyundai Kona available in 15 dealerships across 11 cities in India Hyundai had launched Kona Electric SUV in India on July 9 for a starting price of Rs 25.30 lakh (ex-showroom, India). Within 10 days of the introduction, the carmaker has received 120 confirmed bookings for the electric SUV. The company got 10,000 test drive customer requests for Kona as well.
- 6046 Bookings for Kia Seltos on first day
- MG Hector gets four variants Style, Super, Smart and Sharp
- Bookings for Kia Seltos will open on July 15 at dealerships & SUV to go on sale on August 22
- Six seater Maruti Suzuki Ertiga to be launched soon
- Hyundai Kona EV launched in India
- Several major carmakers expected to launch their EVs in the country
- Hyundai Kona be launched on July 9
- Automobile sales in India counted as factory dispatches and not retail sales
- Tata Harrier will soon be available in dual-tone color schemes
- MG Hector is the first connected car in the compact SUV segment
- Maruti Suzuki started testing electric car based on Wagon R in India
- Proposed Reduction in GST will boost auto industry
- Renault Triber priced between 5.5 lakhs and 7.5 lakhs
- Tata Altroz is based on the 45X concept be revealed in July 2019
- Second-gen Creta will be introduced with BS6 engines