hyundai Motor india reported 3.8 per cent decline in cumulative sales to 57,310 units in July 2019. In comparison, the car maker had sold 59,590 units in July 2018. Of the total sales during the month under consideration, 39,010 units were sold in the domestic market. This was 10 per cent lower than what hyundai Motor india had sold in July 2018, when the figure stood at 43,481 units.
The company witnessed a rise of 13.6 per cent in export sales to 18,300 units in July 2019. It had exported 16,109 units in July 2018.
The car maker had launched Venue compact SUV in india in May 2019 for an introductory price of Rs 6.50 lakh (ex-showroom, india). The compact SUV has received more than 50,000 bookings. In July 2019, hyundai also introduced Kona Electric SUV in the country for a starting price of Rs 25.30 lakh (ex-showroom).
Maruti Suzuki S-Presso will be available in Std, LXi, VXi and VXi+ variants Reportedly Maruti Suzuki India is expected to launch S-Presso by the end of this month. Now the upcoming entry-level vehicle has been spied completely undisguised and one might be (I strictly use might) reminded of Renault Kwid upon looking at Maruti Suzuki S-Presso from the rear.
- Overall economic health of Auto industry in India is in slow pace: Nirmala Seetharaman
- Uber & Ola not reason for Auto sales down
- Tata Nexon Kraz been launched to celebrate one lakh sales milestone
- New-gen Thar is likely to debut at the Auto Expo 2020
- Maruti Suzuki S-Presso will rival Renault Kwid
- MBV Car introduced by BYT
- MG Hector to restart again soon
- Why sales of Maruti Suzuki India fell 32.7% August 2019?
- Maruti Suzuki India, Hyundai, M&M, Tata Motors and Honda reported high double-digit decline
- First MG Motor India showroom setup in Gurgaon grown well
- Renault's new Triber is available in five paint schemes
- Automobile sector gets Diwali gift from Finance Minister
- Hyundai demands slowdown in market is very much cyclical and not structural
- SBI has an exposure of Rs.11,500 crore to Auto Dealers
- Drop in sales of utility vehicles despite recent launch of new models XUV300 and Venue