Cleansing, toning, and moisturizing should regularly be done without fail. This will keep your skin glowing and youthful. A clean and dirt-free face will help keep your pores open. This will help your skin to breathe better. Follow up with toning that will help tighten the pores. Toning also reduces fine lines to some extent. Lastly, moisturizing the face helps lock in the moisture into the pores, keeping your skin soft and supple. Also, make sure that you apply sunscreen diligently.
Exfoliation is one of the best ways of getting skin that is free from dead cells and black heads. Make sure that you exfoliate your skin before using a face wash two or three times a week. Use a mild face wash. A harsh one can irritate the skin and give you rashes. You can also use a homemade scrub made of rice flour or whole wheat flour, or a mixture of both to exfoliate the skin.
Facial and Hair Spa
Start getting monthly facials from at least six months before the wedding. If you have less time left in hand, opt for a bi-weekly gold facial. Always ask for a patch test before applying any new products on your skin.
Urbanite brand to be a new division under Bajaj Auto & will spawn electric scooters The Urbanite brand is likely to be a new division under Bajaj Auto and will spawn electric scooters, marking the brand's re-entry in this space after nearly two decades. The iconic Chetak scooter continues to have a strong calling with the brand pan India.
- Actor Rajkummar Rao brought home Harley-Davidson Fat Bob, priced from Rs. 14.69 lakh
- Auto sector continues to be on slide due to low consumer demand
- Jawa 90th Anniversary Edition launched in India at Rs.1.73 Lakhs
- Mercedes-Benz delivered over 200 cars on the occasion of Dussehra and Navratri
- 8000 Indians only need Electric Cars
- Priced between Rs. 15 and Rs. 17 lakh, Nexon EV will be launched in FY 2020
- Maruti Suzuki S- Presso launched in India
- MG Hector is open for bookings once again for a limited period
- Benelli India has started pre-booking of the retro-classic Imperiale 400
- Maruti Suzuki anticipates Sales to exceed in September
- Scooters India developed five prototypes of EVs but it is yet to get regulatory clearance for them
- GST rate cut for auto sector from 28 to 18%
- Maruti Suzuki S-Presso will be available in Std, LXi, VXi and VXi+ variants
- Overall economic health of Auto industry in India is in slow pace: Nirmala Seetharaman
- Uber & Ola not reason for Auto sales down