Reportedly maruti Suzuki india is expected to launch S-Presso by the end of this month. Now the upcoming entry-level vehicle has been spied completely undisguised and one might be (I strictly use might) reminded of Renault Kwid upon looking at maruti Suzuki S-Presso from the rear.
The spy-image of maruti Suzuki S-Presso has been posted by GaadiWaadi.com and it reveals the rear portion of the upcoming vehicle. maruti Suzuki S-Presso will be available in Std, LXi, VXi and VXi+ variants and the spied model seems to be the base trim, which is Std.
maruti Suzuki S-Presso Std will have a black bumper at the rear. There are reflectors placed below the smartly designed tail lights. The windshield is slightly inclined. There are steel wheels without wheel covers.
Maruti Suzuki India is providing offers up to Rs 96,100 on Vitara Brezza Maruti Suzuki India has launched a new festival season specific campaign Ghar Aaya Tyohar. The new campaign showcases the entire range of vehicles sold through the car maker's Arena retail channel, including S-Presso, Dzire, WagonR, Ertiga, Swift, Celerio, Eeco, Alto 800 and Vitara Brezza.
- Skoda Octavia's next generation sketches revealing
- Urbanite brand to be a new division under Bajaj Auto & will spawn electric scooters
- After RTC, cabs to go on strike
- Actor Rajkummar Rao brought home Harley-Davidson Fat Bob, priced from Rs. 14.69 lakh
- Auto sector continues to be on slide due to low consumer demand
- Jawa 90th Anniversary Edition launched in India at Rs.1.73 Lakhs
- Mercedes-Benz delivered over 200 cars on the occasion of Dussehra and Navratri
- 8000 Indians only need Electric Cars
- Priced between Rs. 15 and Rs. 17 lakh, Nexon EV will be launched in FY 2020
- Maruti Suzuki S- Presso launched in India
- MG Hector is open for bookings once again for a limited period
- Benelli India has started pre-booking of the retro-classic Imperiale 400
- Maruti Suzuki anticipates Sales to exceed in September
- Scooters India developed five prototypes of EVs but it is yet to get regulatory clearance for them
- GST rate cut for auto sector from 28 to 18%