Tomato is known to everyone and with tomato there are large health and beauty benefits.The red juice that is made from tomato is not only good for health but also good for body care. Tomato contains vitamin A nad Vitamin C. This also contains antioxidants. This is the reason why tomato is used extensively in beauty agents.
Tomato removes fowl smell from the hair
The acids contained in the tomato removes fowl smell coming from the hair. Apply the crushed tomato to the scalp and wash it after 15 minutes. This reduces the dandruff in the head. Tomato Tree oil has the property of removing bacteria. Take a spoonful of tomato tree oil and mix it in 1/4th cup of water. Clean it with lukewarm water after 15 minutes.
Tomato removes dandruff
Applying tomato juice regularly to the head, it removes bad smell and dandruff in the head. Tomato contains vitamin A which keeps your health strong and glossy.
For a Healthy and strong hair
For a quality and shiny hair instead of going for shampoos and other beauty products, add tomato in your hair protection products. This keeps your hair healthy. Tomato will increase the PH levels in the hair and also gives hair a natural look.
Tomato protects from sun tan
Cut the tomato into two pieces. Massage on the face gently which protects from sun tan.When you go out in red hot sun, you will notice that your face turns dark and also burns appear. Tomato Juice helps to give cooling effect to the face and reduces itching.
Some Beauty tips to brighten your face Diet Vitamin C intake in the form of juices like orange juice/mausambi juice or even a cup of water in the morning with 1 tsp squeezed lime or lemon and half a teaspoon of honey is a great way to start your day. Vitamin A should be an important part of your diet. Drinking 8-10 glasses of water is essential for a hydrated and toxin-free body.
- Moong Dal Powder face pack has anti-aging properties
- Beauty tips with Rose Petals Powder in your face
- How to apply Vitamin E capsules on your face for glowing skin?
- How to Apply Vitamin E Capsules On To Skin Directly
- Try Curry leaves for Beautiful Hair
- Wow Amazing Benefits of using Ginger as a Beauty product
- Use orange peel for shining skin?
- Do you want to get rid of darkness under arm?
- How to get rid of Dandruff naturally?
- Best homemade face packs for this extremely hot summer
- Growing thick eyebrows naturally with homemade ingredients
- How to look fresh the whole day?
- Rose Petals pack for glowing Skin like Bollywood Celebrities
- Choosing hairstyle brings your beauty out
- Using Hair Dye safe or dangerous