- Prevents premature graying
Combine curry leaves along with a hair
oil and apply them onto your scalp. For this purpose heat pure or virgin oil
and put one handful of fresh curry leaves. It is important to keep this curry
leaves washed and in a completely dried form so as to soak in oil. Once they
are mixed the oil will turn into a green color.
2. Stimulates hair growth
Take a handful of curry leaves and mix them with yogurt to make a paste and use it as a hair mask. Apply them on your hair and wait for 20 minutes. Once it is done, wash them off with water (preferably warm) and shampoo. Use this mask regularly so as to rejuvenate hair follicles and promote growth of new hair.
3. Reduces hair fall
Mix 2-3 curry leaves with a few drops of milk. Apply this paste onto your hair and wait for half an hour. After that wash it off and clean your hair as usual. This process if followed regularly will prevent hair fall to a great extend.
Rice water good for hair growth Rice water has amazing hair care benefits. Recent researches have shown that rice water helps in improving hair elasticity. Rice water contains a carbohydrate inositol that helps to repair damaged hair. Rinsing or washing hair with rice water will improve manageability and protect it from future damage.
- Face packs for best results during hot summer
- Astounding benefits from Turmeric mask for Skin
- Fairness tips for youngsters and Spinster Men
- Solution for Hair fall for all ages
- Waxing precautionary tips
- How to take care of your feet by doing pedicure?
- How to brighten Men before their wedding?
- How to get rid of Dandruff naturally?
- How to have perfect legs?
- Some tricky tips for Curly hair beauties
- Beauty secrets for a balanced diet for teenage girls
- What to do and what not to do after waxing
- Men to look smart is a must to attract girls
- Vitamin C Enriched Oranges glows your skin
- Every day morning Beauty tips for showing you beautiful