Washing your face before bed is extremely important as it removes the impurities from your skin. In the morning, use a cleansing treatment to wipe away impurities and built-up oils. Facial should be done before you apply your daily moisturizer or serum. You get quite a few benefits from facial mists. First, they are a great way to hydrate your skin before applying makeup. They also soothe the skin and help in setting the makeup once you have applied everything.
Serums help in keeping your skin youthful as they repair and
lift the skin. They also give you a large dose of moisture that your skin needs
in order to look glowing and radiant all day.
The next step is to moisturize, and this is a step that you should never
forget! Use a light product for the day, especially if you are already using a
serum. Experts recommend using a moisturizer that has a built-in sunscreen to protect
your skin from sun rays.
Foods to boost Hair Growth naturally Eggs and yogurt Packed to the brim with protein, vitamins B and B5 both curd and eggs boost the blood circulation of your scalp and ensure hair growth. They also help prevent hair thinning and hair fall. Sweet potatoes Brimming with Vitamin A, sweet potatoes help your hair produce sebum (natural oil) which keeps it shiny and full of life.
- Baking Soda used as Beauty tips
- Teenage girls should try these face packs for Glowing Skin
- Men need to groom before their Wedding
- Learn to remove Suntan with homemade ingredients
- Hair care benefits with Rice Water
- Hairstyles to show you look younger
- Having Vitamin D deficiency leads to Hair loss
- Some Hair tips for all time