Washing your face before bed is extremely important as it removes the impurities from your skin. In the morning, use a cleansing treatment to wipe away impurities and built-up oils. Facial should be done before you apply your daily moisturizer or serum. You get quite a few benefits from facial mists. First, they are a great way to hydrate your skin before applying makeup. They also soothe the skin and help in setting the makeup once you have applied everything.
Serums help in keeping your skin youthful as they repair and
lift the skin. They also give you a large dose of moisture that your skin needs
in order to look glowing and radiant all day.
The next step is to moisturize, and this is a step that you should never
forget! Use a light product for the day, especially if you are already using a
serum. Experts recommend using a moisturizer that has a built-in sunscreen to protect
your skin from sun rays.
Use Rose Water for beautiful Skin Rosewater helps maintain the skin's PH balance, and also controls excess oil. Dr. Deepali Bhardwaj, Skincare Expert said "Rose water has anti-inflammatory properties that can help reduce the redness of irritated skin, get rid of acne, dermatitis and eczema. It is a great cleanser and aids in removing oil and dirt accumulated in clogged pores".
- Whole Wheat amazing beauty treatment for Skin
- Use Strawberry Face Pack for glowing skin
- Use tomatoes for curing skin problems
- Preparing Beetroot Face Pack for glowing skin
- Try Coffee Powder in your daily beauty routine
- Doing Pedicure at home with homemade ingredients
- Tips to remove Sun Tan with homemade remedies
- Have you tried Aloe Vera for Hair Growth?