Washing your face before bed is extremely important as it removes the impurities from your skin. In the morning, use a cleansing treatment to wipe away impurities and built-up oils. Facial should be done before you apply your daily moisturizer or serum. You get quite a few benefits from facial mists. First, they are a great way to hydrate your skin before applying makeup. They also soothe the skin and help in setting the makeup once you have applied everything.
Serums help in keeping your skin youthful as they repair and
lift the skin. They also give you a large dose of moisture that your skin needs
in order to look glowing and radiant all day.
The next step is to moisturize, and this is a step that you should never
forget! Use a light product for the day, especially if you are already using a
serum. Experts recommend using a moisturizer that has a built-in sunscreen to protect
your skin from sun rays.
How to get rid of Dandruff naturally? Baking Soda Your kitchen could hold the key to an itch free, flake free scalp. Wet your hair and then rub a handful of baking soda vigorously into your scalp. Skip the shampoo and go right to rinsing. Baking soda reduces overactive fungi that can cause dandruff. Your hair may get dried out at first, but after a few weeks your scalp will start producing natural oils, leaving your hair softer and free of flakes.
- Reducing puffiness under your eyes with homemade ingredients
- Overnight Beauty tips to wake up prettier
- Maintaining your Nails naturally
- Skin is reflection of your Eating Habits
- Potato Beauty Recipes for your face
- Worried about Skin Problems in summer?
- Basic tips for Quick Hair Care
- Learn to remove Suntan with homemade ingredients
- Is applying hair dye good or bad for you?
- Tips to keep your lipstick long lasting
- Aloe Vera recipes for Skin
- Some Beauty tips to brighten your face
- Moong Dal Powder face pack has anti-aging properties
- Beauty tips with Rose Petals Powder in your face
- How to apply Vitamin E capsules on your face for glowing skin?