What to do after waxing
Cleanse skin again using Witch Hazel. Witch Hazel is soothing and antiseptic. Use a towel to wrap some ice cubes to the area after waxing. This will help with redness and discomfort. Use a hydrating product, such as baby oil, to help clean up residual wax, and also moisturize the skin.
Use moisturizer ever day after waxing
Apply cooling lotion such as aloe vera. You can extract gel from fresh aloe vera leaves. Use a mineral based make up to hide any redness. This type of make-up allows the skin to breathe.
What not to do after waxing
If skin is not red and inflamed the next day, gently exfoliate to prevent pimples and ingrown hairs from forming. Do not exfoliate within 24 hours after waxing. Keep hands away from waxed area to prevent bacteria driven pimples .Avoid any public water areas such as hot tubs, saunas, pools, and spas while the skin is healing to prevent infections.
Beauty benefits of Oranges Orange juice works effectively for shrinking the open pores. Just apply the juice of an orange on your face and let it stay for 2-3 minutes and wash off immediately. This helps in closing the enlarged pores and giving a shining glow to your face.
- Homemade remedies for under arm darkness
- Beautiful Nails need healthy food habits
- Rice water good for hair growth
- Face packs for best results during hot summer
- Astounding benefits from Turmeric mask for Skin
- Fairness tips for youngsters and Spinster Men
- Solution for Hair fall for all ages
- Waxing precautionary tips