What to do after waxing
Cleanse skin again using Witch Hazel. Witch Hazel is soothing and antiseptic. Use a towel to wrap some ice cubes to the area after waxing. This will help with redness and discomfort. Use a hydrating product, such as baby oil, to help clean up residual wax, and also moisturize the skin.
Use moisturizer ever day after waxing
Apply cooling lotion such as aloe vera. You can extract gel from fresh aloe vera leaves. Use a mineral based make up to hide any redness. This type of make-up allows the skin to breathe.
What not to do after waxing
If skin is not red and inflamed the next day, gently exfoliate to prevent pimples and ingrown hairs from forming. Do not exfoliate within 24 hours after waxing. Keep hands away from waxed area to prevent bacteria driven pimples .Avoid any public water areas such as hot tubs, saunas, pools, and spas while the skin is healing to prevent infections.
How to maintain long and beautiful hair? Trim your hair every 6-8 weeks Trim your hair regularly. Damaged ends are your hair's worst enemy. Monthly hair trims help get rid of split-ends and help you to avoid hair fall. Remember split ends mess up not just your hair's length but also affect the shine, volume, and smoothness of your hair. Always remember, a little trim on a regular basis, is a great tip that will naturally help hair growth.
- Avocado for Weight Loss, to look beautiful
- Tips to Protect Your Feet When Wearing High Heels
- Few Beauty tips Boys should steal from Girls
- Beauty benefits of Oranges to glow your skin
- How to beautify your cracked heels?
- Cucumber recipes to brighten your face naturally
- Homemade beauty tips with TOMATOES
- Applying Mehandi causes Serious Side effects