- Olive oil
Massage your eyebrows with warm olive oil for 5 minutes before going to bed. Leave it on overnight, and then rinse it off with warm water the next morning. Alternatively, prepare a mixture with 1/2 teaspoon of olive oil and a few drops of honey. Apply it on your eyebrows and massage for a few minutes. Leave it on for 30 minutes and then wash it off with warm water.
2. Onion Juice
Grind 1 small onion and extract the juice. Massage this juice into the eyebrows for about 5 minutes. Allow it to dry on its own and then wash it off with a mild cleanser and cold water. Follow this treatment once daily for several weeks.
3. Fenugreek Seeds
Soak 1 teaspoon of fenugreek seeds in water for at least 5 hours. Grind the soaked seeds into a thick paste, then add a little coconut oil or almond oil. Apply the paste on the brows just before going to bed. Leave it on overnight. Wash it off in the morning with warm water. Follow this remedy 2 or 3 times a week for 2 months.
Yoga makes Skin healthy Increases Blood Circulation Usually inverted poses and forward bends are great for promoting a rosy glow, as they increase the blood flow to the nerves underneath your face that aid in skin cell renewal. If you have a dull and tired complexion, asanas such as cobra pose, fish pose, plow pose, shoulder stand, triangle pose and child pose will bless you with radiant looking skin in no time.
- Yoga poses for beautiful hip and thigh
- Some beautiful yoga poses for glowing skin
- Try Green Tea and Yoga for Weight Loss and to stay slim
- Some tips to get lengthy hair naturally
- Follow daily morning skin care routine for glowing skin
- Beauty benefits of using Muskmelon for your skin
- Some Milk face packs for glowing skin
- Nourish your hair will these hair serum recipes