Baking Soda and Lemon Juice Paste
Mix several teaspoons of baking soda with enough fresh lemon juice (or water) to make a paste. Wipe your teeth and any extra saliva off of them with a paper towel. Put a good amount of paste onto your toothbrush and apply.
Strawberry, Salt and Baking Soda Scrub
Mash the berries into a pulp, and add a pinch of sea salt and half teaspoon of baking soda, if you are using it. Wipe any extra saliva off your teeth with a paper towel, and then apply a generous portion of the mixture to a toothbrush and apply. Let the mixture sit for 5 minutes, then rinse. Do this nightly.
Coconut Oil Rinse
In the morning, before you brush your teeth and scoop out a tablespoon or a little less (depending on the size of your mouth) of coconut oil. You can either soften it, or just put it in your mouth. Push, swish, and “pull” the oil through and around your teeth for 10 to 15 minutes, then spit it out, rinse with water, and brush your teeth.
Some beauty tips with Lemon Juice does miracle Cures Dandruff All you have to do is apply lemon juice on your scalp half an hour before shampooing your hair and you’ll definitely see a significant reduction in your dandruff after every use as lemon has anti-bacterial property that can help in treating dandruff naturally.
- Do's and Don'ts for Naturally Beautiful Skin
- These Hairstyles makes you look younger
- Worried about Under Arm Darkness: A Solution
- Yogurt and Honey Mask for exploring Beauty
- Using leftover Papaya seeds for Beautiful Skin
- Natural Beauty Tips for all Teenage
- Simple and Easy Beauty tips for You
- Pimples major issue for Girls