Baking Soda and Lemon Juice Paste
Mix several teaspoons of baking soda with enough fresh lemon juice (or water) to make a paste. Wipe your teeth and any extra saliva off of them with a paper towel. Put a good amount of paste onto your toothbrush and apply.
Strawberry, Salt and Baking Soda Scrub
Mash the berries into a pulp, and add a pinch of sea salt and half teaspoon of baking soda, if you are using it. Wipe any extra saliva off your teeth with a paper towel, and then apply a generous portion of the mixture to a toothbrush and apply. Let the mixture sit for 5 minutes, then rinse. Do this nightly.
Coconut Oil Rinse
In the morning, before you brush your teeth and scoop out a tablespoon or a little less (depending on the size of your mouth) of coconut oil. You can either soften it, or just put it in your mouth. Push, swish, and “pull” the oil through and around your teeth for 10 to 15 minutes, then spit it out, rinse with water, and brush your teeth.
Yoga makes Skin healthy Increases Blood Circulation Usually inverted poses and forward bends are great for promoting a rosy glow, as they increase the blood flow to the nerves underneath your face that aid in skin cell renewal. If you have a dull and tired complexion, asanas such as cobra pose, fish pose, plow pose, shoulder stand, triangle pose and child pose will bless you with radiant looking skin in no time.
- Yoga poses for beautiful hip and thigh
- Some beautiful yoga poses for glowing skin
- Try Green Tea and Yoga for Weight Loss and to stay slim
- Some tips to get lengthy hair naturally
- Follow daily morning skin care routine for glowing skin
- Beauty benefits of using Muskmelon for your skin
- Some Milk face packs for glowing skin
- Nourish your hair will these hair serum recipes