Baking Soda and Lemon Juice Paste
Mix several teaspoons of baking soda with enough fresh lemon juice (or water) to make a paste. Wipe your teeth and any extra saliva off of them with a paper towel. Put a good amount of paste onto your toothbrush and apply.
Strawberry, Salt and Baking Soda Scrub
Mash the berries into a pulp, and add a pinch of sea salt and half teaspoon of baking soda, if you are using it. Wipe any extra saliva off your teeth with a paper towel, and then apply a generous portion of the mixture to a toothbrush and apply. Let the mixture sit for 5 minutes, then rinse. Do this nightly.
Coconut Oil Rinse
In the morning, before you brush your teeth and scoop out a tablespoon or a little less (depending on the size of your mouth) of coconut oil. You can either soften it, or just put it in your mouth. Push, swish, and “pull” the oil through and around your teeth for 10 to 15 minutes, then spit it out, rinse with water, and brush your teeth.
Aloe Vera recipes for Skin Green Tea and Aloe Skin Toner This three ingredient toner is so easy to make. It promises to tighten pores, remove toxins, reduce redness and moisturize. Simply blend water, green tea, and aloe vera for a gentle astringent action. Those with extra oily skin can add some witch hazel if they wish.
- Some Beauty tips to brighten your face
- Moong Dal Powder face pack has anti-aging properties
- Beauty tips with Rose Petals Powder in your face
- How to apply Vitamin E capsules on your face for glowing skin?
- How to Apply Vitamin E Capsules On To Skin Directly
- Try Curry leaves for Beautiful Hair
- Wow Amazing Benefits of using Ginger as a Beauty product
- Use orange peel for shining skin?
- Do you want to get rid of darkness under arm?
- How to get rid of Dandruff naturally?
- Best homemade face packs for this extremely hot summer
- Growing thick eyebrows naturally with homemade ingredients
- How to look fresh the whole day?
- Rose Petals pack for glowing Skin like Bollywood Celebrities
- Choosing hairstyle brings your beauty out