Start eating natural, unprocessed foods
Always eat more fruits and vegetables as they have more vitamins and minerals. Avoid eating processed foods and artificial flavor dishes as they may contain more chemicals and pesticides. Have vegetable and fruit salad on a regular basis to stay healthy and it will not increase the body weight.
Avoid empty calories
Sugary drinks, such as soda or even fruit juice contain a lot of carbohydrates, and therefore add to weight gain. Anything that contains flour or sugar will be stored in your body as fat. So avoid eating sugar based foods and beverages.
Don't be afraid of healthy fat
Recent research has shown that saturated fats such as those found in butter and red meat are not as bad as previously thought, but most mainstream nutritional guides suggest that it may raise LDL or "bad" cholesterol levels.
Don't be a couch potato
It means many have the habit of eating snacks while watching TV and the fat in junk foods and snacks will be deposited as bad fat in the body which will increase the weight. Avoid eating snacks while watching TV.
Ginger as an amazing Beauty product Detox Ginger Bath: Take 1/2 cup of Epsom salt and add 2 tsp ground ginger (either from your spice collection or you can grind it yourself!). Fill the tub like usual and pour your ingredients in. The ginger increases circulation and boosts immunity while Epsom salts soothe muscles and give you some much-needed magnesium.
- Remedies for cracked heels
- Do you want to know Nayanthara's Weight Loss Plan?
- How to maintain healthy Skin this summer?
- Protecting & Beautifying your Eyes Naturally
- Lime the best Beauty tip for Glowing and Flawless Skin
- MANGO FACE PACK works wonders in your face
- Beauty tips for Men to remain handsome
- Do you need to burn belly fat without doing exercise?