Start eating natural, unprocessed foods
Always eat more fruits and vegetables as they have more vitamins and minerals. Avoid eating processed foods and artificial flavor dishes as they may contain more chemicals and pesticides. Have vegetable and fruit salad on a regular basis to stay healthy and it will not increase the body weight.
Avoid empty calories
Sugary drinks, such as soda or even fruit juice contain a lot of carbohydrates, and therefore add to weight gain. Anything that contains flour or sugar will be stored in your body as fat. So avoid eating sugar based foods and beverages.
Don't be afraid of healthy fat
Recent research has shown that saturated fats such as those found in butter and red meat are not as bad as previously thought, but most mainstream nutritional guides suggest that it may raise LDL or "bad" cholesterol levels.
Don't be a couch potato
It means many have the habit of eating snacks while watching TV and the fat in junk foods and snacks will be deposited as bad fat in the body which will increase the weight. Avoid eating snacks while watching TV.
Whole Wheat amazing beauty treatment for Skin Provides Nourishment The selenium present in whole grains, including whole wheat, does amazing things for your skin. One of the skin benefits you gain when you eat whole wheat is nourished skin that is made possible by the antioxidant properties of selenium.
- Use Strawberry Face Pack for glowing skin
- Use tomatoes for curing skin problems
- Preparing Beetroot Face Pack for glowing skin
- Try Coffee Powder in your daily beauty routine
- Doing Pedicure at home with homemade ingredients
- Tips to remove Sun Tan with homemade remedies
- Have you tried Aloe Vera for Hair Growth?
- Choosing right lipstick for your lips