Women with round faces will want to have layers with longer hair or make a bold statement with shorter hair. Hair past your shoulders or a bob should have rich layers to add definition to your face. For shorter hair, try an asymmetrical bob or a defined pixie. Either cut will add angles and shape to your soft features.
Heart-shaped faces are wider at the top around the
cheekbones and come to a point down toward the chin. Bangs that are cut
straight across your forehead work well on heart shaped faces by framing the
wider part of your face. If you’re not a fan of bangs but have a
heart shaped face, try a center part to show it off. A side part tends to
create an illusion of elongating your face, which is great for round faces but
unnecessary for heart shapes.
Oval shaped faces are known for being the
well proportioned, and can basically rock any style. Browse hair magazines and
pictures on the internet to find your favorite style, and take it to your
hairdresser at your next cut.
What products to be used during Summer Season? Sunscreen Sunscreen is your best mate through summers Make sure you check your SPF’s and apply it at least 30 minutes before stepping out in the sun. Also, if you’re going to wear makeup, give the sunscreen some time to settle on your skin before you apply other products.
- Maintain your beauty this Summer season
- Doing Waxing in your home without pain is simple
- Thickening of hair made easy through Supplements
- Try sprout as Beauty tips
- How to look classy like a Princess?
- How to heal dry skin in legs during Winter Season?
- Beauty tips for your hands
- Try Ginger used as an excellent Beauty product
- Tips to maintain Facial Hair for youngsters
- Beauty tips for Woman with 40 years and above
- Follow these steps to apply Lipstick
- How to treat your dried lips during Winter Season?
- Tips for Choosing Earrings When You Have Short Hair
- Benefits of threading which shows your Beauty
- Use Matte Lipsticks with these steps