- Coconut oil
Put a few drops of warm coconut oil on your fingertips and apply it on your eyebrows. Massage gently for a few minutes to boost blood circulation. Leave it on overnight. The next morning, rinse it off with warm water. Do this daily for 1 to 2 months to notice changes in the thickness of your eyebrows.
2. Olive oil
Massage your eyebrows with warm olive oil for 5 minutes before going to bed. Leave it on overnight, and then rinse it off with warm water the next morning. Alternatively, prepare a mixture with 1/2 teaspoon of olive oil and a few drops of honey. Apply it on your eyebrows and massage for a few minutes. Leave it on for 30 minutes and then wash it off with warm water.
3. Onion Juice
Grind 1 small onion and extract the juice. Massage this juice into the eyebrows for about 5 minutes. Allow it to dry on its own and then wash it off with a mild cleanser and cold water. Follow this treatment once daily for several weeks.
Worried about Hair fall, Drink Pomegranate Juice Drinking pomegranate juice benefits our health and skin in a myriad of ways. It is one of the few fruits whose juice is as beneficial as the fruit itself. This is because the peel contains the maximum amount of antioxidants which are released in abundance when the fruit is squeezed while juicing. It is currently ranked alongside blue berries and green tea for its nutritional benefits.
- How to maintain long and beautiful hair?
- Avocado for Weight Loss, to look beautiful
- Tips to Protect Your Feet When Wearing High Heels
- Few Beauty tips Boys should steal from Girls
- Beauty benefits of Oranges to glow your skin
- How to beautify your cracked heels?
- Cucumber recipes to brighten your face naturally
- Homemade beauty tips with TOMATOES