Keep your fingernails dry and clean
Clean your nails regularly and make sure you dry them after washing.
This also prevents dirt and bacteria from accumulating under your nails. However, don’t overdo it; nails soaked in water for long duration may lead to splits.
Tame your cuticles
Cuticles are very delicate and get ruptured easily. Taking good care of your cuticles is a crucial part of nail care. If you have hanging skin or nail, handle it carefully trim it gently so that it doesn’t stick out or cause more pain. Do not bite or pick the cuticles.
Avoid Gel and Acrylics
Gels and acrylics are no doubt super pretty but sadly cause immense damage to the nails. Avoid them entirely, if possible. The acrylic powder contains a lot of chemicals and roughens the nails and causes dents in them. The drying mechanism in gel manicures causes harm to the skin around your nails.
Protect your Hair this scorching Summer Summers cause a build-up of sweat on the scalp, leading to irritation. Sweat attracts pollution and dust, which builds up in your hair. You need to clean it off regularly with a deep cleaning shampoo. Also, summers are the time you go for swims, and the chlorine present in the pool penetrates your hair strands, which makes them brittle and dry. To break down the build-up and clear up the chlorine.
- Homemade beauty tips with curd
- Do you have puffy eyes?
- Get rid of pimples easily through these steps
- Cucumber face mask for glowing face
- Bad effect of wearing High Heels
- Proven ingredients to reduce pimples in your cute face
- Some beauty tips for this extremely hot summer
- Use Gram Flour as Skin Lightening Cream
- Simple Beauty tips for Men to look charming
- Natural remedies to re-grow your hair
- How to keep temporary and false Eyelashes?
- Oranges enriched with Antioxidants, Brightens Skin
- Lighting Ghee lamp before God is more Auspicious
- Growing eyebrows naturally with easy available Ingredients
- What products to be used during Summer Season?