Keep your fingernails dry and clean
Clean your nails regularly and make sure you dry them after washing.
This also prevents dirt and bacteria from accumulating under your nails. However, don’t overdo it; nails soaked in water for long duration may lead to splits.
Tame your cuticles
Cuticles are very delicate and get ruptured easily. Taking good care of your cuticles is a crucial part of nail care. If you have hanging skin or nail, handle it carefully trim it gently so that it doesn’t stick out or cause more pain. Do not bite or pick the cuticles.
Avoid Gel and Acrylics
Gels and acrylics are no doubt super pretty but sadly cause immense damage to the nails. Avoid them entirely, if possible. The acrylic powder contains a lot of chemicals and roughens the nails and causes dents in them. The drying mechanism in gel manicures causes harm to the skin around your nails.
These Hairstyles makes you look younger Old and respectable pixie style can still add some youth to your appearance. It looks great even with women in middle age and covers lots of ageing details. Layers are wonderful they create unique images and provide pluses for your entire look. Using shiny mid-length hairstyles may take a couple of years off your appearance.
- Worried about Under Arm Darkness: A Solution
- Yogurt and Honey Mask for exploring Beauty
- Using leftover Papaya seeds for Beautiful Skin
- Natural Beauty Tips for all Teenage
- Simple and Easy Beauty tips for You
- Pimples major issue for Girls
- Homemade remedies for improving Skin tone
- Wonderful benefits of doing Facial
- Skin Benefits of drinking Pomegranate Juice
- Use these Herbs for Hair Growth
- Worried about Hair fall, Drink Pomegranate Juice
- How to maintain long and beautiful hair?
- Avocado for Weight Loss, to look beautiful
- Tips to Protect Your Feet When Wearing High Heels
- Few Beauty tips Boys should steal from Girls