Threading is a common and most widely used method that is used to get rid of extra body hair. However if you have sensitive skin, you may suffer from redness and rashes after threading. Make sure that you do not use any bleach product immediately after undergoing the threading process as it will result in irritation and itching sensation. It is suggested that you maintain a gap of at least one hour in between threading and bleaching process.
Secondly try to avoid any type of heat treatment soon after threading as it tends to make the skin dry and cracked. If you had been planning to go for a heat vapor facial after threading, go for a break in between definitely to avoid skin problems.
Also avoid touching the threaded area immediately with your hand as the skin pores remain sensitive and open at that time. Contact with dust and dirt of the hand can result in redness and rashes for people having sensitive skin type. Finally, try to avoid using any cosmetic products on the threaded area as it may result in adverse effects.
Excellent beauty pack with Multani Mitti Usually Multani Mitti lightens the skin. You can keep a bottle of cucumber juice in the refrigerator and use it chilled in the face pack to perk up your skin. After 15-20 minutes, wash off the pack with cool water and pat dry. For preparing scrub and Pack you need to do the following. Multani mitti can be mixed with oatmeal powder to create a scrub and pack.
- Hair tips for teenage girls to look flawless
- Some beauty tips for vibrant eyes
- Amazing skin care tips after threading face
- Worried about Puffy eyes, Here is a solution
- Oranges as an amazing beauty product
- Men faces grooming problems before their wedding - Solution
- Protecting your hands while driving this Summer
- Drinking fat burning juices for weight loss is advisable