Threading is a common and most widely used method that is used to get rid of extra body hair. However if you have sensitive skin, you may suffer from redness and rashes after threading. Make sure that you do not use any bleach product immediately after undergoing the threading process as it will result in irritation and itching sensation. It is suggested that you maintain a gap of at least one hour in between threading and bleaching process.
Secondly try to avoid any type of heat treatment soon after threading as it tends to make the skin dry and cracked. If you had been planning to go for a heat vapor facial after threading, go for a break in between definitely to avoid skin problems.
Also avoid touching the threaded area immediately with your hand as the skin pores remain sensitive and open at that time. Contact with dust and dirt of the hand can result in redness and rashes for people having sensitive skin type. Finally, try to avoid using any cosmetic products on the threaded area as it may result in adverse effects.
How to remove dandruff naturally? Coconut oil Coconut oil may help improve skin hydration and prevent dryness, which can worsen dandruff. A small study of 34 people showed that coconut oil was as effective as mineral oil in improving skin hydration. Other research has found that coconut oil could aid in the treatment of eczema, a skin condition that may contribute to dandruff.
- How to get beautiful Eyes naturally?
- Hollywood star Kristen Bell has credited exercising for helping her feel physically and mentally "strong"
- Baking Soda as beauty product for your face
- Benefits of using Shikhakai Powder for your Ha
- Benefits of using hibiscus for beautiful hair
- Neem an amazing product for beautiful Face & Hair
- Home remedies that can glow the skin naturally
- Find the perfect eyebrow shape for your face shape