Henna boosts hair growth: The natural properties of henna help promote hair growth exponentially. The powder form of this ingredient can also be used to create an essential oil that nourishes and promotes hair growth.
It can help reduce hair fall: Henna directly affects the scalp, assisting in improving follicle health. This helps curb hair fall, and also prevents and corrects hair thinning.
It conditions your hair: When combined with hydrating ingredients such as eggs, henna makes a great conditioner. All you need to do is apply a henna hair pack on for a short period of time to ensure that your hair feels silky smooth for days on end.
It can help prevent dandruff: Henna helps remove excess grease and dirt from your scalp, including dandruff. Using mehendi regularly on to your hair not only cures dandruff problems, it also prevents them from coming back.
How to maintain good nail growth? Keep your hands very clean. Before you do anything, it's important to make sure your nails and the skin around them are thoroughly dirt-free. Then remove all traces of your last color with an acetone-free remover (anything else unnecessarily dries out your nail).
- How to remove dandruff naturally?
- How to get beautiful Eyes naturally?
- Hollywood star Kristen Bell has credited exercising for helping her feel physically and mentally "strong"
- Baking Soda as beauty product for your face
- Benefits of using Shikhakai Powder for your Ha
- Benefits of using hibiscus for beautiful hair
- Neem an amazing product for beautiful Face & Hair
- Home remedies that can glow the skin naturally