Get a new haircut. It helps if you can go to a stylist that you're already familiar with, but if you need to find a new stylist, ask friends or coworkers for recommendations or check the internet and look at the ratings and reviews for local salons.
Comb your hair. Unless you're spiking your hair out in every possible direction, you'll notice that most hairstyles have one primary direction in which the hair is combed. You can comb it forward, back, up, to the side, or straight down.
Try a variety of styles. There is no hard and fast rule about hairstyle. While these suggestions may help, you should ultimately find a style that makes you feel comfortable and like yourself. Don’t be afraid to try out different styles every month or so until you find one that you really like.
Baking Soda as beauty product for your face Mix the baking soda and the water until you get a smooth paste. Wash your hands and your face and pat them dry with a clean towel. Massage the paste onto your nose and other areas affected by pimples, blackheads, or whiteheads. Leave it on for about 2-3 minutes and rinse off the paste with warm water. Rinse your face for a second time with cool water and pat dry with a clean towel. Finish by using a non-comedogenic moisturizer as baking soda can be quite drying on your face.
- Benefits of using Shikhakai Powder for your Ha
- Benefits of using hibiscus for beautiful hair
- Neem an amazing product for beautiful Face & Hair
- Home remedies that can glow the skin naturally
- Find the perfect eyebrow shape for your face shape
- Who doesn't want a long, shiny mane?
- Beauty tips for women with age more than 50
- Growing eyebrows fastly and naturally