Include some curry leaves in your daily diet to get rid of your various hair-related problems. You can consume finely shredded curry leaves with milk or buttermilk. You can also add curry leaf powder to your rice and dhal. You can use curry leaves by mixing it with some yoghurt. Make a fine paste and massage it on your hair. Leave this on your scalp for at least fifteen minutes, before you rinse it off.
You can also make an effective hair tonic by boiling some curry leaves in your hair oil and applying it on your scalp. Massage it well for at least 15 to 20 minutes. Follow this procedure twice a week to stimulate your hair growth. Curry leaves are also rich in antioxidants and amino acids. Amino acids help in preventing hair loss and in strengthening hair follicles, while antioxidants moisturize your scalp. These antioxidants also help in removing dead scalp follicles, which are the primary cause of dandruff.
Vitamin B in curry leaves helps to restore color in your hair by nourishing and strengthening the roots. This also helps in the growth of new hair roots with healthier and stronger pigments. As a result, you get rich, healthy and radiant hair.
How to remove dandruff naturally? Coconut oil Coconut oil may help improve skin hydration and prevent dryness, which can worsen dandruff. A small study of 34 people showed that coconut oil was as effective as mineral oil in improving skin hydration. Other research has found that coconut oil could aid in the treatment of eczema, a skin condition that may contribute to dandruff.
- How to get beautiful Eyes naturally?
- Hollywood star Kristen Bell has credited exercising for helping her feel physically and mentally "strong"
- Baking Soda as beauty product for your face
- Benefits of using Shikhakai Powder for your Ha
- Benefits of using hibiscus for beautiful hair
- Neem an amazing product for beautiful Face & Hair
- Home remedies that can glow the skin naturally
- Find the perfect eyebrow shape for your face shape