- First-of-its-kind innovative content and meme marketing
- Collaborated with popular humour artists
- Over 6.7 Mn views across Social Media
- Over 10,400 Memes in less than 30 Days
Hyundai Motor India Ltd, (HMIL) the country’s car exporter and second largest passenger car manufacturer, received an overwhelming response for its first-of-its-kind innovative digital campaign ‘Comebackpedia’ on the newly launched 2017 Grand i10. The campaign garnered over 6.7 million views across social media. Based on Humour, around 10,400 interesting Memes were generated by users and shared on Social Networking sites.
Commenting on the successful campaign, Mr. Puneet Anand, Sr. General Manager and Group Head – Marketing, HMIL said, “We believe Hero Content always makes the brand distinctive and engages the user effectively. We took humour as the campaign driver by engaging the popular Humour Artists to do the Meme sourcing with fun elements. We are glad that Comebackpedia has received huge popularity and appreciation from our Customers, social media fans and Critics.”
“Comebackpedia” campaign is the first of its kind done by an Auto Brand has utilized Meme marketing to capitalize on the huge popularity of these humor artists amongst the youth with the New 2017 Grand i10. “Comebackpedia”, is a unique encyclopedia of comeback memes with branded video content of popular humor artists like Cyrus Broacha, Vir Das, Mallika Dua, Amit Tandon, Vipul Goyal, Kaneez Surka and Rahul Dua.
The campaign was designed to invite fans to log on to www.itswowsome.com and create a MEME using the expressions of their favorite humor artists, by simply adding an interesting reaction to a comeback and share with their friends. The most unique MEMEs featured in the video series created by the artists and participants also got a chance to win #Wowsome merchandise. Campaign related Video content was released in 3 phases.
1st phase - humorous videos of the artists inviting fans to create comeback memes and engage with the brand. 2nd phase - ‘The Comebackpedia Show’, was released which featured winning memes and Artist’s hilarious versions of Come backs in a 2 episode show. The 3rd phase included a dramatic, upbeat and humorous video which concluded the entire campaign with brand integration highlighting ‘The Drive with Besties’ when one buys a new car.
Courtesy by www.businesswire.com
Arvind Bajaj Money Rain Financial Services Help Investors Build Rich Stock Portfolio Arvind Bajaj Money Rain Financial Services Help Investors Build Rich Stock Portfolio Most of the individuals, who definitely want to invest in stocks, given the rich returns they provide, are unaware about how to start and where to invest. Arvind Bajaj Money Rain Financial Services (ABMR), a financial services company having its office in Surat, Gujarat, has taken up this task of easing the dilemma of common man in stock market investment. This financial services company
- Cinépolis Celebrates National Popcorn Day
- PayTren to Implement Alcatel-Lucent Rainbow Platform
- Weizmann Forex Ltd. Partners with Wirecard to Offer International Money Remittance Services
- Turkey Cold Chain Market Led by Emergence of E-Commerce, Food Delivery and Growing Trend
- OPPLE Lighting Celebrates Success with its Channel Partners
- Snapdeal Announces Curated Lohri-Sankranti Store
- Pidilite Industries Announces Acquisition of Majority Stake in CIPY Polyurethanes Pvt. Ltd.
- Videocon Hi5 Ties up with Flipkart as its Exclusive Online Partner for Sale of its Smartphone Accessories
- Chola MS General Insurance Honoured with Golden Peacock Award for Risk Management 2017
- Year end Quote on Behalf of Tata Steel
- UAE Exchange India Celebrates Christmas at St. Teresa's School
- Coffee Day Square Introduces the Finest Culinary Experience in Town
- PerkinElmer Exploring Opportunities to Invest India
- Lung Care Foundation and Petronet LNG Awarded with Guinness World Record of Creating the 'Largest Human Image of an Organ (Lung)'
- Snapdeal Happy New Year Sale Kicks off this Weekend