Vodafone India, one of India’s leading telecommunications service providers, announced and felicitated the winner of the ‘Grand Monsoon Contest’, at a special ceremony in Pune today. Vodafone customer from Pune, Mrs. Mangal Vijay Damaji, took home the bumper prize – a brand new Tata Zest.
The Grand Monsoon Contest was held for 90 days where wherein Vodafone prepaid & postpaid customers could take part by subscribing through SMS/ IVR mode and answer questions based on G.K, current affairs, bollywood, history etc on a daily basis. Subscriber obtaining the maximum score in the shortest span possible time is declared as the winner.
Congratulating the winner, Ashish Chandra- Business Head, Maharashtra & Goa, Vodafone India said, “At Vodafone India, we are always on the lookout for innovative avenues to create and provide a fun and differentiated experience to our customers. The Grand Monsoon Contest was one such initiative that offered a value proposition as well as an opportunity to engage with our valued customers. I congratulate Mrs. Mangal and wish her a long, happy and rewarding journey with Vodafone”.
A delighted Mangal Vijay Damaji, the Bumper Prize winner, said, “I enjoyed participating in ‘Grand Monsoon Contest‘ and winning this car is a dream come true for me. I thank Vodafone India for giving me this once in a lifetime opportunity and for making my relationship with Vodafone such a rewarding and enriching one.”
The Vodafone Grand Bonanza Competition is a highlight of Vodafone’s customer connect program that offers value proposition as well as provides a fun and differentiated experience. It offers a bouquet of contests for both Postpaid and Prepaid Vodafone customers to participate and win prizes.
About Vodafone India
Vodafone India is a 100% fully owned subsidiary of the Vodafone Group Plc. with operations across the country serving over 200 million customers (over 106 million in rural areas). Commencing operations in 2007, Vodafone is today a robust, award-winning business and committed for the long term. Vodafone Business Services serves the needs of enterprises and government by providing total telecommunications (Voice and Data) solutions across mobility and wireline platforms. Our mobile wallet, M-Pesa is a unique and innovative money transfer service from Vodafone that fosters financial inclusion.
Committed to optimizing the near-ubiquitous reach of mobile telephony to address national developmental priorities, the Vodafone Foundation partners is actively engaged in community development initiatives especially in the domains of m-Women, m-Agriculture, m-Education and Disaster Relief. Building on its global experience and expertise, an outreach across India and offering a comprehensive portfolio of technologies- 2G, 3G & 4G, Vodafone is uniquely positioned to actualize the vision of Digital India.
Globally, Vodafone is one of the world’s largest telecommunications companies and provides a range of services including voice, messaging, data and fixed communications. Vodafone has mobile operations in 26 countries, partners with mobile networks in 49 more, and has fixed broadband operations in 17 markets. As of 31st December 2016, Vodafone had 470 million mobile customers and 14.3 million fixed broadband customers.
Cinépolis Celebrates National Popcorn Day Cinépolis Celebrates National Popcorn Day Cinépolis, India’s 1st international and the world’s 2nd largest movie theatre circuit, celebrated National Popcorn Day with its patrons across Delhi and Mumbai, with a Popcorn Party hosted at Grand Venice Mall, Greater Noida and Viviana Mall, Thane on January 19.Creative and peppy to the core, Cinépolis has been celebrating National Popcorn Day since 2016. This year, Cinépolis unveiled #cinepolispopcornday by going beyond classic concessions and st
- Arvind Bajaj Money Rain Financial Services Help Investors Build Rich Stock Portfolio
- PayTren to Implement Alcatel-Lucent Rainbow Platform
- Weizmann Forex Ltd. Partners with Wirecard to Offer International Money Remittance Services
- Turkey Cold Chain Market Led by Emergence of E-Commerce, Food Delivery and Growing Trend
- OPPLE Lighting Celebrates Success with its Channel Partners
- Snapdeal Announces Curated Lohri-Sankranti Store
- Pidilite Industries Announces Acquisition of Majority Stake in CIPY Polyurethanes Pvt. Ltd.
- Videocon Hi5 Ties up with Flipkart as its Exclusive Online Partner for Sale of its Smartphone Accessories
- Chola MS General Insurance Honoured with Golden Peacock Award for Risk Management 2017
- Year end Quote on Behalf of Tata Steel
- UAE Exchange India Celebrates Christmas at St. Teresa's School
- Coffee Day Square Introduces the Finest Culinary Experience in Town
- PerkinElmer Exploring Opportunities to Invest India
- Lung Care Foundation and Petronet LNG Awarded with Guinness World Record of Creating the 'Largest Human Image of an Organ (Lung)'
- Snapdeal Happy New Year Sale Kicks off this Weekend