OMEGA is proud to announce that Cindy Crawford’s son and daughter, Presley and Kaia Gerber, have become the newest members of its family of brand ambassadors.Cindy Crawford has been one of OMEGA’s most iconic representatives for over 20 years. Cindy joined OMEGA in 1995, becoming the brand’s very first ambassador. She instantly immersed herself in the company, providing ideas for a new Constellation collection and helping to relaunch the line that very same year.
Over the years, Cindy has shown great passion and pride in her role on behalf of OMEGA and continues to be a prominent figure in representing the brand worldwide. Most recently, she extended her lifetime commitment to social causes by joining OMEGA to visit the Orbis International Flying Eye Hospital in Peru. While there, she filmed the documentary called “The Hospital in the Sky”, and shared each moment and emotion with her daughter Kaia.By gradually introducing her children to the brand, it has become clear that Cindy’s dedication to OMEGA has now positively extended to her family. Not only did Kaia join her for that insightful trip to Peru, but her son Presley was also proud to join her on the red carpet for the documentary’s New York premiere in 2015.Today, that family connection to OMEGA has become official.Representing the next generation of watch fans, Kaia and Presley are proving themselves to be exceptional rising stars. Through modelling, the brother and sister have already taken promising steps in their fashion careers, with Presley also showing a flair for photography. Together, they will be officially welcomed at the opening of OMEGA’s “Her Time” exhibition in Paris on September the 29th, where they will join their mother on stage.
Raynald Aeschlimann, President and CEO of OMEGA, said: “We have always considered our OMEGA ambassadors to be family. So to now be working with Cindy’s children is very special. We have known Presley and Kaia for a long time and I’m always impressed by their abilities and personalities. It’s truly exciting to have their fresh creativity and young exuberance on our side. We can’t wait to get started.”OMEGA is looking forward to its new relationship with Kaia and Presley Gerber and continuing its strong connection to the family.
Pearl Academy Celebrates 25 Years of its Legacy with Influence at AIFW 18 Pearl Academy Celebrates 25 Years of its Legacy with ‘Influence’ at AIFW ‘18 which completes 25 years in the industry this year, celebrated its legacy with ‘Influence’ – a show by 17 alumni of the institution, at AIFW ’18. Continuing the association with Fashion Design Council of India (FDCI) through Amazon India Fashion Week, Pearl Academy organized ‘Influence’ to bring together some of the biggest names in the industry for one show that celebrated the legacy of the institution.
- 26th Convergence India 2018 Expo
- ATMA Reaches out to Women with Message of Tyre Safety
- Nuvoco Wins the Best in Class Continuous Improvement Award at the 7th MSC Awards 2018
- Su-Kam Undertakes One-of-a-kind Malaysia Tour Initiative for 800 Channel Partners
- Ted Baker Opens his First Store in India in Partnership with Aditya Birla Fashion and Retail Limited
- Paisabazaar.com Opens 2 Lakh Savings Accounts in 2017-18
- Karix Mobile launches its Cloud Communication Platform - karix.io
- Telecom Minister Manoj Sinha to Inaugurate 26th Convergence India 2018 Expo
- HTC Launches Vive Business Edition in India
- Kor Energy Bags ET Nows Green Future Leadership Award for Best Rooftop Solar EPC Company
- Indias KALI Coin ICO with its First International Exchange - CoinRecoil Looks to Transform the Trading in Cryptocurrencies
- Dyson: UKs Leading Technology Company Launches its Latest Product Line-up in India
- Royal Enfield Strengthens its Dealership Network in Maharashtra
- Zaheer and Sagarika Mark their First Valentines Day with Platinum
- 12th International Conference on Corporate Social Responsibility by Institute Of Directors (India) held in Bengaluru