Smart Contract based Distributed Ledger records all lending transactions in an open and transparent manner, thus allowing CASHe and the borrower to execute a trusted lending transaction that is transparent and tamper proof. The key innovation also involves tokenising the loan amounts borrowed by the customers into Smart Contract Digital Tokens which are stored on the Ledger and accessible by the customer in the app. This means every rupee that is disbursed is automatically tokenized into a digital token. The user can now utilize the tokens in the following ways.
Monetize the digital tokens by transferring it to his bank account - This happens almost immediately
Transfer the digital tokens to another CASHe customer or even a non CASHe customer who can, at their end, monetize the tokens with their respective banks
All transactions are securely and accurately stored on the distributed ledger using advanced cryptography and can be accessed only by password protected crypto keys.Speaking during the launch at the Global Entrepreneurship Summit, Chairman of Aeries Financial Technology, Mr. V. Raman Kumar said, "We have created a disruptive and transformative blockchain based technology which will revolutionise our digital lending business by providing a compelling value to our customers. CASHe is uniquely positioned to offer its customers the ability to borrow, transfer and repay money by using the Smart Contract Enabled Tokens in a completely secure, safe and auditable way. This also makes CASHe India’s first full service lending company that has successfully harnessed three big emerging technologies - Big Data, AI and Blockchain. We expect this technology to enable our lending application to grow virally in the coming months”, he added.
Notes to the editor About CASHe
CASHe, India's fastest growing app-only lending company, provides immediate short-term personal loans to young professionals based on their social profile, merit and earning potential using its proprietary algorithm based machine learning platform.
In April 2016, Aeries Financial Technologies Pvt. Ltd, launched its innovative technology-driven lending platform for the young, urban millennials. CASHe provides almost instantaneous loans on-demand. Its user-friendly digital interface enables faster loan application process and quicker loan disbursals. CASHe provides hassle-free loans with its app enabled documentation and loan disbursal/repayment process. Powered by its industry-first algorithm driven credit scoring platform, Social Loan Quotient (SLQ), CASHe quickly determines a user’s credit worthiness by using multiple unique data points to arrive at a distinct credit profile of the customer. CASHe is completely automated and requires no personal intervention and no physical documentation. The average time taken for a loan to be disbursed is about 8 minutes, subject to proper submission of all documents. CASHe’s target audience is young working professionals in the age group of 23-35 years. CASHe offers loans from Rs 10,000 to Rs 2,00,000 payable over 30 - 180 days.
For more information, please visit www.cashe.co.in.
Launched – April 2016
Current active customer base – nearing 100,000
Over 725,000 app downloads on iOS and Android phones
Over 200 crores of loans disbursed since launch of operations
Loan products on offer – 30, 90, 120, 180 days
Average daily loan disbursals – Over 1.5 crore
Daily loan applications processed – 700 - 1000
Product availability – PAN India
Customer retention rate – Over 75%
New customer growth – Over 30% month-on-month
Technology platform – Social Loan Quotient (AI Algorithm & machine learning and now Block chain)
Typical customer age group – 22-34 years
Series A Funding: US $ 3.8 Million on April 1, 2017
Total Funding until now: USD 10 Million
Business operations: Mumbai, Hyderabad
HTC Launches Vive Business Edition in India HTC Launches Vive Business Edition in India HTC Corporation ("HTC"), a pioneer in innovative, smart technologies, has today announced Vive Business Edition ("Vive BE") to capture the huge demand from industries worldwide to employ virtual reality technology in commercial applications. Available from today, Vive BE allows individuals and organizations to order Vive VR systems with additional services adapted for business and commercial environments. Alongside the full Vive VR system, Vive BE come
- Kor Energy Bags ET Nows Green Future Leadership Award for Best Rooftop Solar EPC Company
- Indias KALI Coin ICO with its First International Exchange - CoinRecoil Looks to Transform the Trading in Cryptocurrencies
- Dyson: UKs Leading Technology Company Launches its Latest Product Line-up in India
- Royal Enfield Strengthens its Dealership Network in Maharashtra
- Zaheer and Sagarika Mark their First Valentines Day with Platinum
- 12th International Conference on Corporate Social Responsibility by Institute Of Directors (India) held in Bengaluru
- Birla Corporation Registers Volume Growth of 22%, EBIDTA up by 8% at Rs. 152.83 Crores
- Clovia gets you a New BFF to Curse, Cuss and Cuddle with During Your Periods
- Gift your Loved Ones a Healthy Heart this Valentines Day with California Walnuts
- Shardul Amarchand Mangaldas Advised Emami Limited in Acquisition of 26% Stake in Brillare Science Private Limited
- Budget for All: Focus on Agriculture, Rural Economy, Inclusive Health, Infrastructure and MSMEs Encouraging: PHD Chamber
- Education Sector Likely to get more Funding in the Upcoming Budget
- Enterslice Starts Operations in many European and South East Asia Countries
- Louis Philippe from Aditya Birla Fashion and Retail Ltd. Enters Nepal
- Vodafone CEO Compliments Indian Government for Marked Improvement in ease of doing Business