Let’s face it: Periods are not fun. Every month for four days you feel exhausted, emotional, irritable and crampy. And worst of all they have the potential to ruin your favorite underwear. Clovia, India’s fastest growing lingerie brand is attempting to address this by introducing a new range reusable, stain resistant period panties. With funny meme like text on the backside — these delightfully entertaining period underwear will make you chuckle, however heavy the flow is. Designed with quirky one liners and funny doodles it completely sums up the crappy mood during those crampy days.
The innovative range has been uniquely designed with soft and breathable cotton fabric. Incorporating stain-resistant and leak-proof lining on the inside, it is all set to change the way women deal with their periods. Combining style with function - it flaunts curve-hugging contours, comes in a hipster style and sits perfectly on the hips without riding up. The inner lining of the panty is stain resistant which provides leak-proof protection from the stains caused by pads slipping out of place.
Talking about the new product range, Soumya Kant, VP at Clovia said, “We have all faced that moment of discomfort when one is out, or in a meeting, or exercising, and periods start. With our new range, the stress and anxiety of staining one's innerwear will be a thing of the past." She further added, “We strongly believe that there shouldn’t have to be a tradeoff between maximum protection and a beautiful product. Our period panties address that - they provide ultimate support, durability, breathability and comfort during periods and make you smile at the same time. It sure does help to laugh especially when you’re feeling bummed.”
Available in a variety of rich, dark and vibrant colours, they act as a confidence booster for girls, as many of them prefer wearing deep colors during days when Aunt Flo comes visiting. These period panties are priced at INR 399 each.
Eco-friendly, machine-washable, made of soft cotton, stain-proof, control sweating, and doodle-happy we are sure they’ll soon become a girl’s period partners.About Clovia Clovia is India’s premier lingerie and sleepwear brand backed by Ivy Cap Ventures and Zurich-based Mountain Partners AG. The company designs, manufactures and sells premium fashion lingerie, innerwear, nightwear and shapewear. Clovia’s exclusive online outlet in India is called www.clovia.com.
At Clovia, highly skilled designers, fashion experts create exquisite, playful and designer inner wear ranging from bras, briefs, shapewear to nightwear. Sophisticated, sharp and suave, contrasted with flirty, fun and bold prints, and in keeping with international designs and styles, Clovia wants to redefine the Indian lingerie market, and help customers choose beyond standard cuts, shapes and colours. The company’s mantra is – lingerie is a critical part of your wardrobe and it doesn’t need to be drab and boring. The company has been growing at an impressive 100% every quarter and is currently shipping over 250,000 units monthly.
PriceMap Bridges Digital Divide in Retail Sector, Infuses New Life into Brick and Mortar Retail Brick & Mortar retail is one of the biggest contributors to India's GDP as it comprises nearly 92% of total retail trade in the country which is worth $660 billion. However, this sector is under constant threat because consumers are preferring online shopping due to the convenience offered by e-commerce websites.
- IDAP Global Introduces the First Complete Derivatives Ecosystem for Crypto Assets
- Ozone Eyes Rs. 1000 Cr Turnover by 2021, Plans to Diversify into Fast Growing Security, Surveillance and IoT
- More than Half of Indians Living Blended 'Hybrid Lives' - "Live Life" Survey by American Express
- Apaar Packaging Opens up New Facility in Gujarat
- Halonix Technologies all set to Embark into Smart Lighting with 22% YoY Growth Target
- Abhay V. Udeshi Appointed as International Castor Oil Association President
- PHDCCI Delegation Visits Nepal to Activate India Nepal
- MAKE IN INDIA TRANSFORMS MANY ENTHUSIASTIC BUSINESSMEN
- Migsun Group, the Leaders in Affordable Housing Launches Migsun Vilaasa at Greater Noida
- Meet India's Top 3 DJs, Powered by Queen of Mashups: SOS Nitelife
- Importance of Strategic Partnerships to Build Health
- Risk Review Report on Indian Banking Sector by Alea Consulting
- UN Global Compact Network India to Host 13th National Convention on 8th June, 2018 in Bengaluru
- Max Life Insurance Records a Growth of 31% in the Value of New Business for FY18
- Second Edition of SuperStartUps Awards to be Held in Delhi on 30th May