Let’s face it: Periods are not fun. Every month for four days you feel exhausted, emotional, irritable and crampy. And worst of all they have the potential to ruin your favorite underwear. Clovia, India’s fastest growing lingerie brand is attempting to address this by introducing a new range reusable, stain resistant period panties. With funny meme like text on the backside — these delightfully entertaining period underwear will make you chuckle, however heavy the flow is. Designed with quirky one liners and funny doodles it completely sums up the crappy mood during those crampy days.
The innovative range has been uniquely designed with soft and breathable cotton fabric. Incorporating stain-resistant and leak-proof lining on the inside, it is all set to change the way women deal with their periods. Combining style with function - it flaunts curve-hugging contours, comes in a hipster style and sits perfectly on the hips without riding up. The inner lining of the panty is stain resistant which provides leak-proof protection from the stains caused by pads slipping out of place.
Talking about the new product range, Soumya Kant, VP at Clovia said, “We have all faced that moment of discomfort when one is out, or in a meeting, or exercising, and periods start. With our new range, the stress and anxiety of staining one's innerwear will be a thing of the past." She further added, “We strongly believe that there shouldn’t have to be a tradeoff between maximum protection and a beautiful product. Our period panties address that - they provide ultimate support, durability, breathability and comfort during periods and make you smile at the same time. It sure does help to laugh especially when you’re feeling bummed.”
Available in a variety of rich, dark and vibrant colours, they act as a confidence booster for girls, as many of them prefer wearing deep colors during days when Aunt Flo comes visiting. These period panties are priced at INR 399 each.
Eco-friendly, machine-washable, made of soft cotton, stain-proof, control sweating, and doodle-happy we are sure they’ll soon become a girl’s period partners.About Clovia Clovia is India’s premier lingerie and sleepwear brand backed by Ivy Cap Ventures and Zurich-based Mountain Partners AG. The company designs, manufactures and sells premium fashion lingerie, innerwear, nightwear and shapewear. Clovia’s exclusive online outlet in India is called www.clovia.com.
At Clovia, highly skilled designers, fashion experts create exquisite, playful and designer inner wear ranging from bras, briefs, shapewear to nightwear. Sophisticated, sharp and suave, contrasted with flirty, fun and bold prints, and in keeping with international designs and styles, Clovia wants to redefine the Indian lingerie market, and help customers choose beyond standard cuts, shapes and colours. The company’s mantra is – lingerie is a critical part of your wardrobe and it doesn’t need to be drab and boring. The company has been growing at an impressive 100% every quarter and is currently shipping over 250,000 units monthly.
Kor Energy Bags ET Nows Green Future Leadership Award for Best Rooftop Solar EPC Company Kor Energy Bags ET Now’s Green Future Leadership Award for Best Rooftop Solar EPC Company Kor Energy (India) Pvt. Ltd., a Noida based Rooftop Solar EPC Company has been honoured with ‘Best Rooftop Solar EPC Company award’ 2018. The award was a part of ‘ET Now Rise with India’, a Solar Leadership Award. The Award was sponsored by ET Now
- Indias KALI Coin ICO with its First International Exchange - CoinRecoil Looks to Transform the Trading in Cryptocurrencies
- Dyson: UKs Leading Technology Company Launches its Latest Product Line-up in India
- Royal Enfield Strengthens its Dealership Network in Maharashtra
- Zaheer and Sagarika Mark their First Valentines Day with Platinum
- 12th International Conference on Corporate Social Responsibility by Institute Of Directors (India) held in Bengaluru
- Birla Corporation Registers Volume Growth of 22%, EBIDTA up by 8% at Rs. 152.83 Crores
- Clovia gets you a New BFF to Curse, Cuss and Cuddle with During Your Periods
- Gift your Loved Ones a Healthy Heart this Valentines Day with California Walnuts
- Shardul Amarchand Mangaldas Advised Emami Limited in Acquisition of 26% Stake in Brillare Science Private Limited
- Budget for All: Focus on Agriculture, Rural Economy, Inclusive Health, Infrastructure and MSMEs Encouraging: PHD Chamber
- Education Sector Likely to get more Funding in the Upcoming Budget
- Enterslice Starts Operations in many European and South East Asia Countries
- Louis Philippe from Aditya Birla Fashion and Retail Ltd. Enters Nepal
- Vodafone CEO Compliments Indian Government for Marked Improvement in ease of doing Business
- Nivesh.com takes Mutual Funds to Bharat Awarded Prestigious Startup Superhero 2018 by Akshay Kumar