Halonix Technologies Pvt. Ltd., one of the country’s most progressive and environment friendly lighting companies is all set to launch a wide range of Smart Lighting products. The company also plans to break into newer markets and achieve over 20-22% YoY growth rate with an aim to realize INR 10 billion revenue in next five years, said Mr. Rakesh Zutshi, Managing Director, Halonix Technologies Limited.
Further elaborating on this he added: “With our immediate plans to expand ourselves aggressively in West and South India, we aim to garner INR 4.4 billion revenue in the current financial year. We are already very strong in North and Eastern markets.”
Recent government initiatives like ‘Make In India’ and ‘Housing For All’ are truly being instrumental in driving the growth of Halonix in India. Already there is huge demand for branded Halonix LED lighting products in the market. We look forward to seize the opportunity in a big way with a wide array of LED lighting products--which also include our newly launched Smart LED lights,” added Mr. Zutshi. The company also plans to play a key role in supplying smart lighting solutions for Smart Cities Development projects across the country.
Driven by make in India and make for India since its inception, Halonix is India’s 1st lighting brand to get Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS) certification for its spectacular range of LED Street lights. It’s also among India’ first few manufacturers of CFLs. Moreover, Halonix is one of the few companies in India which has a fully accredited NABL laboratory within the manufacturing premises in which it’s efficient team tests and develops products tailor-made for India. Halonix is pushing the credo of ‘Make In India’ through its state-of-the-art manufacturing facility based at Haridwar.
Mr. Zutshi who is also the President of ELCOMA, the apex body of the Lighting Manufacturers in India, said “Over the years there is a visible shift in India’s LED manufacturing scenario. It is due to our strenuous efforts, grey market has given way to indigenous manufacturing and India is poised to become a global manufacturing hub of superior, but economical LED products.”
With the widest range of products across LED, Luminaires, Home Decorative Lighting, Commercial & Industrial Lighting, Street Lighting, Flood Lighting, Halogens and High Intensity discharge Lamps among others, Halonix is one of the largest players in the LED lighting segment in the country. Halonix has been accredited with ISO 9001, ISO 14001, and OHSAS 18001 certification.
Stock Market in tensed state According to sources the benchmark BSE Sensex surrendered early gains Wednesday to end in the negative terrain after a 600 point swing amid escalating cross border tension between India and Pakistan. Investor sentiment took a beating after Pakistani fighter jets on Wednesday violated Indian air space in Jammu and Kashmir's Poonch and Nowshera sectors, experts said.
- SpiceJet, Air India may fly 40 Jet Airways planes from next week
- Employees of TCS disappointed after company gifted them wrist watches on completion of 50 years
- Jio Digital Fibre rising about Rs 27,000 crore to fund expansion
- Uber Technologies Inc. & its bankers will hit road this month
- Jet Airways fights to keep flying
- Jet Airways assured Indian Oil Corporation of payment of dues, Indian Oil restored oil supply
- Zomato service contributes about three-fourth to overall revenue
- Ratan Tata says it is hard to understand a Business Leader
- Manufacturing PMI showing strong momentum in last few months
- Titan to venture its business in jewelry business
- By March 31 Essar Steel Lenders likely to get payment
- DLF Shares falls 4%
- Medlife, Zoomcar, ixigo Partner with GrabOn for Cricket Fantasy League
- Why Reliance pledged 12.50 Crore shares with IndusInd Bank?
- Why Jet Airways Pilots & Captains attended Interview in SpiceJet?