PHDCCI delegation met with K. P. Sharma Oli, Prime Minister, Nepal – and discussed about the ways for promoting priority sectors in Nepal and bringing investment for supporting the identified sectors. Prime Minister Oli had commended the efforts of PHDCCI – and assured for full support for the proposed deliberations to enhance the economic co-operation between India and Nepal.
The visiting PHDCCI delegation to Nepal had a purposeful meeting with India's ambassador Manjeev Singh Puri and other members of Mission at the Indian embassy, Kathmandu. The delegation had roundtable meetings with its institutional partners – Management Association of Nepal (MAN), Confederation of Nepalese Industries (CNI) and Nepal Chamber of Commerce (NCC). The meetings had created a framework for joint programmes and India-Nepal Centre’s works in India and Nepal. MAN, CNI and NCC had assured for supporting the India-Nepal Centre institutionally and making it a formidable platform – for bilateral economic cooperation.
The delegation also had a meeting with Federation of Nepalese Chamber of Commerce and Industry (FNCCI) and Investment Board of Nepal (IBN). With the latter, the delegation had a detailed interaction on the crucial points that determine the investment prospect in Nepal. IBN CEO Maha Prasad Adhikari had presented before the delegation, the opportunities Nepal is offering and how IBN will be facilitating the entry of new businesses in country.
The visit was concluded in meeting with Pradeep Kumar Gyawali, Minister for Foreign Affairs, Nepal. The Minister was apprised about the PHDCCI’s newly formed India-Nepal Centre and further plans and action, on which, he hailed the works being done by PHDCCI for Nepal and committed for full support on behalf of Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Nepal.
As the institutional cooperation between the two countries have been equally profound and shaped through the finer elements of bilateral relations, the businesses in both sides have had thrived a lot on same. To celebrate and further accentuate it, PHDCCI in collaboration with its institutional partners in Nepal aim to continue the ongoing efforts for strengthening further the economic co-operation between India and Nepal. Remarkably, India-Nepal Centre is the lone institutional initiative from any industry association in India.
PriceMap Bridges Digital Divide in Retail Sector, Infuses New Life into Brick and Mortar Retail Brick & Mortar retail is one of the biggest contributors to India's GDP as it comprises nearly 92% of total retail trade in the country which is worth $660 billion. However, this sector is under constant threat because consumers are preferring online shopping due to the convenience offered by e-commerce websites.
- IDAP Global Introduces the First Complete Derivatives Ecosystem for Crypto Assets
- Ozone Eyes Rs. 1000 Cr Turnover by 2021, Plans to Diversify into Fast Growing Security, Surveillance and IoT
- More than Half of Indians Living Blended 'Hybrid Lives' - "Live Life" Survey by American Express
- Apaar Packaging Opens up New Facility in Gujarat
- Halonix Technologies all set to Embark into Smart Lighting with 22% YoY Growth Target
- Abhay V. Udeshi Appointed as International Castor Oil Association President
- PHDCCI Delegation Visits Nepal to Activate India Nepal
- MAKE IN INDIA TRANSFORMS MANY ENTHUSIASTIC BUSINESSMEN
- Migsun Group, the Leaders in Affordable Housing Launches Migsun Vilaasa at Greater Noida
- Meet India's Top 3 DJs, Powered by Queen of Mashups: SOS Nitelife
- Importance of Strategic Partnerships to Build Health
- Risk Review Report on Indian Banking Sector by Alea Consulting
- UN Global Compact Network India to Host 13th National Convention on 8th June, 2018 in Bengaluru
- Max Life Insurance Records a Growth of 31% in the Value of New Business for FY18
- Second Edition of SuperStartUps Awards to be Held in Delhi on 30th May