According to sources shares of DLF rallied by 7 per cent to Rs 202 in intra-day trade on the BSEon Tuesday after the real estate developer on Monday announced the launch of a Qualified Institutional Placement (QIP) program to raise Rs 3,175 crore. The stock was trading close to its 52-week high of Rs 226 touched on April 27, 2018 in intra-day trade.
DLF said a meeting of Securities Issuance Committee of the board of directors is scheduled to be held on Thursday, March 28, to consider and determine the issue price of the equity shares to be issued in the QIP. The company intends to utilize the net proceeds in fiscals 2019 and 2020 primarily towards prepayment/ repayment of a portion of the borrowings.
“The company proposes to utilize the net proceeds primarily towards full or partial repayment or prepayment of a portion of borrowings (including the DCCDL Payables) availed by our company and/or subsidiaries, Joint Ventures, partnership firms and associates,” DLF said in preliminary placement document. Moreover as of December 31, 2018, our total debt and net debt aggregated to Rs 19,284 crore and Rs 17,299 crore, respectively.
London-based AdiGro Group to restart Jet Airways' operations by July 1 London-based AdiGro Group, the parent company of AdiGro Aviation has offered to restart the Jet Airways' operations by July 1. The company which is one of the unsolicited bidders for Jet Airways has proposed to resume its operations with eight to nine thousand employees and 70 aircraft. Sanjay Viswanathan,
- Singapore Red Cross website been hacked
- What are the 2 bids received for Jet Airways?
- New tax rates for Under Construction House will come into effect from April 1, 2019
- Do you know Indian Railways luggage carrying rules?
- Know about State Bank of India's online service IMT (Instant Money Transfer)
- TCS was recently in the news for a trade secret theft case file
- Rupee on May 6 fell by 18 paise to close at 69.40 against US dollar
- Why Income Tax e-Filers growth dropped down this fiscal year?
- Shutting down of Jet Airways left 16,000 people, including 1,350 pilots, jobless
- Amazon fighting with Walmart Inc's Flipkart for market share in India
- 30% of 1,100 Yes Bank branches are profitable in India
- Stock Market in tensed state
- SpiceJet, Air India may fly 40 Jet Airways planes from next week
- Employees of TCS disappointed after company gifted them wrist watches on completion of 50 years
- Jio Digital Fibre rising about Rs 27,000 crore to fund expansion