The result for the written exam held for the post of Junior Lecturer in Government Junior Colleges (Economics) has been announced by the Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC). Those who have successfully qualified the written exam have been provisionally alloted time by the Commission for the Oral test. The results have been declared on the basis of the revised answer key.
Candidates must bring along with them, original certificates in support of their age, qualification, community and other important aspects, during interview. Document verification will be held from 1 May 2017 till 6 May 2017. It will start at 8.00 am at the above mentioned dates. Oral test (interview) will be held on the same day at 10.30 am.
The candidates are required to produce the Original Certificates along with two sets of copies relating to Age (SSC), Qualifications, Community, Creamy Layer exemption certificate in case of BCs as per G.O.Ms.No. 3, BC(W) (C2) Dept. dt. 04/04/2006 (prescribed format hosted on website), Certificate relating to claim of age relaxation, Study certificate (from 4th class to 10th class) and other relevant certificates at the time of verification of documents, failing which, they will not be admitted for interview. No extension of time will be given for production of original certificates for any reason, whatsoever."
The Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) is civil services body that works under the government of Andhra Pradesh. It hires staff for various posts in the various ministries and departments, and in subordinate offices. The commission also conducts examinations for the recruitment in various departments of the state.
Railway Recruitment Board 2017 Education details Sources have stated that the Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) examinations provide employability to many in the railways in India. The exams are conducted at various hierarchies to evaluate and chose the candidates. The RRB ALP examination to recruit Assistant Loco pilots will be conducted after August 25, 2017 as per the notification of the release date.
- Apply for Trade Apprentice Post in 2018 BHEL Recruitment
- Probationary Officer Post for Canara Bank Recruitment 2018
- Tips to succeed in Competitive Exams
- Multi Tasking Staff post in India Post 2018
- Apply for Engineering and Workmen Post in IOCL 2018
- Last date for applying Bank Jobs 2018 is January 10
- Indian Navy Recruitment 2018 - The Last date is January 13, 2018
- Apply for post in NIPER (National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research) - Salary details inside
- You can apply Online for Anna University courses
- Air India recruitment for different type of posts
- Apply various posts in IIT Hyderabad
- Here are some of the Winter Tips for students who are preparing for Half Yearly exams
- Apply immediately for 2018 ONGC Recruitment post
- Eligible criteria for Tourism Management
- Have you completed BA English Literature - Here are some tips for you on what to do up next!