Sources have added that as per the notification
published by the Directorate of Government Examinations (DGE), the exam dates
will be the following.
Class 12 board exams 2018: Exam dates will be between March 1 and April 6 Results will be announced on May 16 Exam duration will be 3 hours.
Class 11 board exams 2018: Exam dates will be between March 7 and April 16
Results will be announced on May 30 Exam duration will be three hours.
Class 10 board exams 2018: Exam dates will be between March 16 and April 20 Results will be announced on May 23 Exam duration will be three hours.
The Tamilnadu board exam 2018 dates have been announced so early so that
the teachers can plan the curriculum and the schedule for the entire year.
Nevertheless, few others fear that such a prior schedule would have a lot of
pressure on teachers to rush through the syllabus.
Tamil Nadu Board of Secondary Education, established in 1910, is under the purview of the Department of Education, Government of Tamil Nadu, India. The Tamil Nadu State Board of School Examination evaluates students' progress by conducting two board examinations-one at the end of class 10 and the other at the end of class 12.
Apply for Engineering jobs in Indian Telephone Industries Ltd According to sources the Indian Telephone Industries Ltd has released an employment notification calling out for aspirants to apply for the post of Contract Engineer. Those interested can check out the eligibility, salary scale, how to apply and the complete details of the government job here.
- Apply for Dental Surgeon post in OPSC
- Engineer post vacant in CEIL 2018
- Recruitment for Veterinary Post in PSCWB
- Learn Top Computer Security courses
- Apply for posts in Various Union Public Services
- Medical Consultant post vacant in Bank of Baroda
- Apply for Deputy Engineers in BEL
- Apply for many post in Axis Bank Recruitment 2018
- Apply for Constable Posts in CISF
- How to lighten your mood at workplace?
- Preparation for AIIMS MBBS 2018 made easier
- Apply for Manager Post in ONGC 2018 Recruitment
- Tips for SSC CGL Tier 1 Quantitative Aptitude Test
- Internship helps you with tips to find the right job
- Applications are welcome for Medical Services Recruitment Board (MRB)