The first five years of a child's life are really important. During this phase, children change and grow over the course of childhood. Development is used to describe the shifts and they are the foundations for physical growth, as well as their ability to learn the social, emotional, behavior, thinking and communication skills. All of these areas are interlinked, and each depends on and influences the others throughout life and is laid down.
More than anything else has a parent your relationship with your child shapes the way your child learns and develops. Children reach milestones in how they play, learn, speak, behave, and move (like crawling, walking, or jumping) spending quality time with your child- your child's main way of learning and developing is through play. Children learn more quickly during their early years than at any other time in life has they need loving attention and nurturing to develop a sense of trust and security that turns into confidence as they grow.
During the course of childhood, requires looking at many
different factors that influence physical and psychological growth. From home
to school has this is a transition period for the child. The rate of growth and
development is different for every child. Relationships are the foundation for
child healthy and positive development- As a parent, you are always learning
and always more to explore being parents.
Tips for SSC CGL Tier 1 Quantitative Aptitude Test According to sources Tier 1 exam of SSC CGL has four sections, that is, General Intelligence & Reasoning, General Awareness, Quantitative Aptitude and English Comprehension and is conducted online. The duration of this exam is 60 minutes and includes a total of 100 questions.
- Internship helps you with tips to find the right job
- Applications are welcome for Medical Services Recruitment Board (MRB)
- Assistant Director post recruitment in WBPSC
- Recruitment for various posts in Indian Navy
- How to make your kids ready for Std.X Board exams?
- What to do before an interview?
- Preparing a resume is more important, How to prepare?
- West Bengal Police Recruitment Board welcome applications for post of Sub Inspector
- Specialist Cadre Post recruitment in SBI 2018
- Steps to score 90% above Marks in CBSC Board Exam
- Lots of vacancy available and you can apply for Police Recruitment 2018
- Are you ready to apply for Assistant post in RBI?
- Walk in Interview at Spices Board for Trainee Analyst Posts
- Planning to study abroad? Try China
- Apply for Manager Post in NHAI 2018